3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexNik 10.11.21 02:49 pm

Patch when? Who heard what? (Quantum Break)

Are the small ones planning to fix the din at all? Or scored ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denv3r 13 10.11.21

AlexNik
http://prostotech.com/gamez/604-remedy-rabotaet-nad-patchem-dlya-quantum-break.html will be released in May

a
avtonom067 10.11.21

AlexNik
What's wrong with her? In the patch, I would like to add only better anti-aliasing and the ability to turn off blur, but that's okay - half of the game has already passed at maximum speed in full hd. Drawdowns, if there are, are not significant up to 40 fps, and even then during loadings. Difficulties are experienced only by those who have cards from Nvidia, but these are already driver problems, and not games, I think ...

A
AndruhaGruz 10.11.21

I did everything. Everything without errors. I start the game, a window with the game appears and immediately closes. What can someone tell me?.

A
AlexNik 10.11.21

avtonom067
Well, I have 980))) - it is especially pleasant to hang in a jump) As if the step is invisible when you descend to the ground.

a
avtonom067 10.11.21

AlexNik
I don't have such a jamb, I see a special case. And in general, while the patch is released, the game will go through for the second time and I will forget ...

d
deIIis 10.11.21

What patches, many games have already passed.
SpoilerFull series + bonuses available.
Duration: 06:38:05
In the playfilm there are all the catscenes of this game, + bonus fragment "Shower with Mistunya" + Bonus Fragment "Congratulations on Birthday, Snake, from Mizchunya" + History of Ortega Paz + Mission 51 [What happened to the black women, Sahelanthropus and Eli]

A
AlexNik 10.11.21

deIIis

Well, for example, I will wait until it will be possible to pogamat normally ... well, if such a moment does not come, then nafig it at all then. I feel sorry for the money)

z
zEmberg 10.11.21

deIIis
and where does the snake have something I can not understand?

D
Diego163rus 10.11.21

Denv3r 32
won't open !!!