3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nfstherun.1 10.11.21 02:49 pm

Real Estate Missions in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, I know that when buying some real estate, sometimes additional tasks appear on them, like protecting from attack, transporting drugs and more. So I'm interested in these missions will appear only once, or will they be repeated from time to time ?. I just know that there are 9 specific missions in the taxi company and they will not be repeated anymore. Interested in how things are with other real estate. Let's say there are two additional missions at the cinema, as I learned, protection from a burglar and distribution of flyers on an airplane. Will these two missions appear only once, or will they repeat all the time?
2 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 10.11.21

I'm not sure about the cinema. the property is quite large. But with all sorts of shops and a dump, I know for sure that missions are reusable.

A
Alex_201633 10.11.21

I bought almost all the real estate, except for a cinema and a golf club, and almost every game week I go to settle matters for its protection, fight off robbers, bring alcohol, protect from paparazzi, etc. Yes, and from a taxi they often call, asking to take a client.