3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.-.- 10.11.21 02:49 pm

Displaying keys in the game. (Dark Souls 3)

In general, I first got into the world of dark souls, and I don't know anything about this game, but besides that, in the tutorials, all the buttons are shown from the gamepad, and I find all the tricks by typing. Tell me, is it possible to do so that the keys would be displayed normally , from the keyboard, not the gamepad.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

.-.-
My no, this feature comes from the first dark.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Inzanagi
This is not a trick - this is laziness, and getting started. On the head, for this, I definitely do not want to stroke.

g
gaymersh 10.11.21

And the assignment of the keys can be changed ???

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

gaymersh
Like Yes

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

at_sagor
here really agree! that's everything in this game is gorgeous! Well done, well developed, but damn it is really difficult on a PC to make an adequate display of the key. Sometimes it infuriates, although I have already passed the length and breadth of part 2 and I play this, but it infuriates-)

D
Devill666 10.11.21

the gamepad is playing problems. don't torture yourself with the keyboard

k
kiska228 10.11.21

In the control settings, you can see which key on the keyboard is responsible for the key from the joystick.

.-.- 10.11.21

kiska228
Yeah, you just need to remember which joystick key is indicated in the tooltip, but this is stupid and difficult.

k
kiska228 10.11.21

.-.-
Xs like you, but I'm already used to it))

J
JOtaroro 10.11.21

.-.-
write letters to support and developers with a complaint because it is not suitable for PeK without keyboard / mouse icons