3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lobo 07.11.19 11:17 am

Fashion (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In the game if I use the mod that disables achievements is there a mod that allows you to use mods like in Fallout?
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 07.11.19

I haven't seen such a mod.

x
xoen 07.11.19

Lobo wrote:
In the game if I use the mod that disables achievements is there a mod that allows you to use mods like in Fallout?
The point is to limit obtaining achievements using mods. So no.

Probably, of course, you can work around this limitation, but none of their capacaty to bypass checks will not spend just for the sake of ephemeral achievements. In other words - those who can bypass the check of fashion - don't need achievements, and those who need the achievements - can't bypass verification. ;) Something like that.

K
Kilimor 07.11.19

Is. Look on nexusmods.

A
Andrei YP 07.11.19

There is no special meaning in these achievements, so I do not understand why to hold on to them. I even disconnected the Internet when I play.

x
xoen 07.11.19

Andrei YP wrote:
There is no special meaning in these achievements, so I do not understand why to hold on to them. I even disconnected the Internet when I play.
About achievements - I completely agree. Think it's just a way to make you play longer and sometimes not the highest quality product.

And what about the disabled Internet You still following even with a disabled Internet ;))))

B
BoriskaE 07.11.19

The mod is called Achievements. There is on the nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/210/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fdivinityoriginalsin2%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D210%26preview%3D&pUp=1)

L
Lobo 07.11.19

BoriskaE
THANK you!

t
todor7 07.11.19

Andrei YP
For many it's a hobby.

A
Andrei YP 07.11.19

xoen wrote:
And what about the disabled Internet You still following even with a disabled Internet ;))))
Yeah) But I don't care about tracking) I have it disabled for other reasons, I will not list here, it's not for the game.

todor7 wrote:
For many it's a hobby.
A matter of taste of course, but for me the game itself is more interesting than the formal achievements of the chase.

B
Baxmep 07.11.19

how to find out what mod ruined game?
fashion on satellites is not set...

Spoiler

K
KnightOfLight 27.09.20

Baxmep
MOD for 6 people in a pack ruins the game

L
Listorel 06.12.20

KnightOfLight
How to accurately where and how to fix it?

D
Dima Nguyen 01.06.21

BoriskaE
does not work with gift bags

p
pipso33 13.06.21

Dima Nguyen
Not counting achievements? Or does an inscription about disabling achievements appear?
In short, a ScriptExtender-Updater is needed. after installation, you need to check the integrity of the files and if everything is done correctly, Steam will download one file. After this achievement can be obtained by playing with mods. Proven! (not tested on bags)