3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nik1976 10.11.21 02:49 pm

Game freezes (Prototype)

Who can help, the problem is this: I bought a license, installed everything, the computer pulls 100%, but when passing at the very beginning where the training game goes, when he has to throw a taxi into the helicopter. It freezes in shorter time and does not throw, you press all the buttons and no movements, I have already overloaded and reinstalled. I don’t know what to do, can we have a glitch in the toy itself on this disc?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steel Brother 10.11.21

You first hold TAB and move the mouse over the enemies. Then aim at the helicopter (while holding down the TAB button) and throw the taxi on the 1st mouse button.

N
Nik1976 10.11.21

Damn, I tried everything, I have a feeling that the mouse does not work at all, I just think suddenly who else has such a problem, was going to carry the disc back to the store today.

M
MrLol004 10.11.21

The person wrote the solution to you, don't be stupid

d
dimonzo 10.11.21

My game hangs at the level where you need to hijack a helicopter (perform missions on a turntable, pick up the military, bomb the hives and the infected). So, halfway through the mission, when at the end I land on a military base, a video clip begins (there is something about gas they say , the main character starts coughing and runs away) and at the end of the video the game freezes, the screen darkens and that's it. Tell me how to solve this troubles. Can anyone come across such a situation ??? (I put new firewood, my computer is powerful)

b
bowmen08 10.11.21

I came across, pressed Alt-Tab a couple of times and everything was okay.

g
games-124 10.11.21

you just don't watch the video and everything will be fine) I also had this) a difficult mission at all)

b
badyon 10.11.21

Help!!!!! The game freezes from the first step by taxi, in front of the helicopter. What to do!!!!

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 10.11.21

Download-buy litsuha

J
JostekeT 10.11.21

Do you have a powerful computer?

X
X_DRIVER_X 10.11.21

I also had this, until the computer pumped it over
Try at least update the video driver

G
Glebos2000 10.11.21

People, help! The same mission. After the video in the database, I killed everyone and I can't get out! Assassinate Blackwatch Troops! But I destroyed them!

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Maybe with a vidyuha problem

V
Vapauk 10.11.21

There was one time like this, I just replayed the mission and that's it

C
Criptid 10.11.21

My situation is worse: I destroy the marked hive, but there is no video that it is destroyed, and the skull icon does not disappear!

E
Eshtpuk_ 10.11.21

playing a prototype for 20 minutes somewhere, the game just stops, the sound goes on, but the game does not, it is written in the task manager, the prototype does not answer, what should I do? iron is normal

A
Alexander Novi _ 10.11.21

I have a problem with a new computer, so it's 10 years old and I install the game on the disk in the main menu, everything is frame by frame, and the game is frame by frame.

N
Nikitaaaaaaaa 20.01.23

People help! The training went through and then a black screen and the inscription "18 days earlier" and the game freezes! I tried everything, it didn't work.

N
Nikitaaaaaaaa 20.01.23

I downloaded the save, checked it, it hangs before the cast prices, as if they were not there (price casts)