3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
limitmix 10.11.21 02:50 pm

Difficulty level (Wasteland 2)

What level are you playing at? I, for example, on a ranger. True, it has not been very successful so far, in the very first collision the toad has already killed me several times. Trying to find a way to overcome her
13 Comments
Sort by:
o
ololopopo 10.11.21

I play on a ranger, it's quite simple. The automatics endure everything without problems. I tried it on difficulty, but I didn't like it - it feels like the difficulty increases the chances of jamming the weapon tenfold (each battle a weapon with a 3-4% chance of jamming wedges a couple of three times). Well, the damage from enemies is approximately doubled, which allows you to take out one member of the squad in a couple of shots or one machine-gun burst.
In short fu zadrotit))

l
limitmix 10.11.21

ololopopo
but it's difficult for me to kill this toad, she puts my squad members into a coma for an attack, and we beat her with batons at -3xp, and even then we miss

o
ololopopo 10.11.21

limitmix
So take an assault rifle, a pistol, a gun - you won't go far with close combat))

d
dizz2010 10.11.21

I play the nerd nothing complicated. You just need to calculate the battles.

l
limitmix 10.11.21

ololopopo
went looking))

r
rulevik 10.11.21

limitmix
Comrade, I believe that you, like me, started the game without distributing combat skills, so you and with clubs, if you chose weapon skills at the beginning of the game, then everyone already had a weapon corresponding to the skill. By the way, not far from the radio tower, a little higher from the place where you meet the raiders who ask to pay them for the passage, there is a cave with a cat statue, which gives +1 skill, and next to the cave there is a box with a homemade bomb, I am the first time thanks to this bomb and killed the toad :-)

l
limitmix 10.11.21

rulevik found a
cat and a bomb, though I haven't tried to use it yet. And in fact, he didn’t use his skills on weapons.

A
Amiminoru 10.11.21

The toad is generally easy, with the help of a bomb it is carried out with a bang. She didn't even have time to strike back.

M
MLShadow 10.11.21

In fact, already with the "Ranger" begins "nerd" because the game stupidly increases the damage that the enemy inflicts and underestimates it from the player.

A
Amberian 10.11.21

And what, in terms of advantages, does the level of difficulty affect?
More exp for killing / completing quests? more mobs, i.e. also more exp? More money drops from mobs?

l
limitmix 10.11.21

Amberian
Probably just playing is not so easy, that's why it's more interesting

m
morlov 10.11.21

I started playing on the third difficulty, I don’t remember what it was called, and I realized that before I pumped normally, it would be impossible to play the game without bombs, dynamite and all that. There are rivals whom untrained characters cannot kill otherwise and cannot at all.
But in general, it is normal to play at the third level. I haven't even tried the last one yet ...))

a
andydron 10.11.21

limitmix wrote:
but it's difficult for me to kill this toad, she puts my squad members into someone for an attack, and we beat her with batons at -3xp, and even then we miss every other time
Duck if you haven't invested at least 1 division (2 points) of the skill into a weapon or combat slot, then the hitting accuracy will be about 25% in my opinion. And the very first division into the desired slot (for example, pistols or melee) will immediately increase + 25-40%. So you smear.