3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tementey 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Wasteland 2 what is damage \\ od (Wasteland 2)

Please tell me what the parameter damage / od means, in the picture it is highlighted with a red frame, what does this parameter give, how is it calculated, what does it depend on?

4 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 10.11.21

damage per action point. the bigger, the better

T
Tementey 10.11.21

astrozombie
Then what does the topmost damage mean? on this weapon, let's say damage 16-25, I thought that in this range there will be damage per shot, and a shot, in turn, requires 6 AP, for example.
I cannot spend one one or two or my choice on a shot, the weapon takes n number of APs per shot.

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

Tementey
As far as I know, the average damage from the upper frames is considered. (16 + 25) / 2 = 20.5 (average per shot). Queue (6 AP): 3 * 20.5 = 61.5. Damage per 1 AP: 61.5 / 6 = 10.25 (rounded to just 10.3)

a
andydron 10.11.21

Tementey wrote:
Please tell me what the parameter damage / od means, in the picture it is highlighted with a red frame, what does this parameter give, how is it calculated , what does it depend on?
Above we have already written how it is considered, but in general it is needed to compare weapons, where these numbers are higher, then it is steeper. But there is one BUT. We still need to figure out how much the character will be able to use the action per turn, because with increased damage, often the number of APs may not be enough for a couple of shots, for example.