3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIDIKaT 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Winston from CX Center (Wasteland 2)

After the rescue of the scientist Winston from the CX-center, where can he then be found, and in general, did anyone find him (after the rescue)? The question is, of course, a dull one, but for peace of mind (I'm going through the game 100% with all the small details).
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sha-R 10.11.21

Haven't reached this place yet

W
Wakkas 10.11.21

He is in the same place where all the saved come running, where his wife still needs to be killed.
I never found Sue, I completed his quest, but he is nowhere to be found. The last task "to return to Sue for a reward" hangs and it is nowhere to be found.

a
andydron 10.11.21

Wakkas wrote:
I never found Sue, I completed his quest, but he is nowhere to be found. The last task "to return to Sue for a reward" hangs and it is nowhere to be found.
Sue is standing where you found him. Those. go down to the bottom, go into the left tunnel, go up. And in the same building where you appear, only in the next room, the entrance is from the other side of the house. I have it marked on the map with a name. Or immediately at the entrance to the CX location, choose to get into the "Western location" (in theory, it seems like that).