3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evilpwn 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Acute Fruit Infection (Wasteland 2)

How to cure an exacerbation? did not immediately figure out how to treat the infection, one ranger did not have time to cure, an exacerbation began and the usual medicine does not help, what should I do?
28 Comments
Sort by:
m
myp18 10.11.21

Evilpwn
should find a future in some chest near CX 10 vaccines
3 leave, then you will need a
Spoiler to clean the villages

E
Evilpwn 10.11.21

Vaccines do not help, they only relieve a slight one, and I cannot remove an exacerbation with anything.

k
kypnamob 10.11.21

the same trouble. acute fruit infection. the vaccine doesn't work. where to find the cure?

s
shhelkun 10.11.21

I had it, an ally got infected ... Angela ..., the counter started working, from about 14000 sec. , used the vaccine, the counter dropped to about 250, counted to the end and the sore disappeared

k
kypnamob 10.11.21

az12x
first we read carefully - then we write. how to treat a fruit infection is clear to everyone. the question of the topic - what to do if you have not applied a vaccine within 14,000 - how to treat an acute fruit infection.

s
shhelkun 10.11.21

I need to save more often, screw it up, come back and replay =) ...... after going through the cx-center, a doctor appeared in this location, you can't take him with you, but you can turn to him and he will cure for free, due to the infection to he did not contact him, it was saved by pressing F9, but he cured the concussion in two Persians, which could not be removed in any way

N
Nikearmavir 10.11.21

In our army, all diseases were treated with aspirin, if it does not help, then use the miraculous method of "the power of the earth" by Dr. PA Popov

L
LaserDeath 10.11.21

The main thing is not to shove cucumbers in the ass, and there will be no acute fruit infection.
And if your character was inadvertently injected with a plant, they themselves are to blame))

m
myp18 10.11.21

go to the doctor
in the ranger stronghold eat

E
Evilpwn 10.11.21

In the save file, the Effect was overwritten, otherwise one satellite was constantly changing during the siege of the prison.

R
Ramz82 10.11.21

Evilpwn
Show me what to edit there. 4 heroes will die soon. Doctors do not cure this, neither does the vaccine.

l
lexikontlt 10.11.21

Guys, the same garbage. I completed the main quest, I connected the plate. The doctor gave me 5 tubes of medicine, one of them must be poured into the tank and then, according to her, the disease will disappear. Baida is that the disease does not disappear?

M
MAD_ShoTer 10.11.21

where is the second generator? tired of running around with an infection!

R
Ramz82 10.11.21

I removed the infection from 4 heroes using the Save Editor, you can download it here. We are looking for Status_AZ1_PodInfectionAcute, click Cure to everyone who needs to remove and save.

E
Evilpwn 10.11.21

Overwrite <StatusEffectData> to </ StatusEffectData>.

f
fatei 10.11.21

Guys, and in more detail it is possible, otherwise I saves there is a bunch of text xs how to fix what, I downloaded the editor there, some files do not start. I'm not a progromist, but my cute sniper turns into a mutant.

R
Ramz82 10.11.21

Launch the editor, open the save file with it, for example Quicksave.xml, select the hero, delete the effect and save the Quicksave.xml. Then you load Quicksave in the game.

S
Sanya rezident 10.11.21

where to download? give a link

s
seroz 10.11.21

Thanks for the editor - he cured everyone !!
Sanya Rezident
Search for "save editor" and you will be happy ...

s
serg949 10.11.21

This mission hung up, got 5 bottles of medicine, 2we spent on an infected Persian, 2we used it on a quest, 1 well lost it somewhere. With the doctor, the dialogue does not develop, it ran around the entire CX Center, it seems nowhere else. As it is, it remains only to disinfect the pumping station ?