3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Lobanov 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Is it possible to transfer the save from the old version of the game to the new one. (Fallout 4)

I play on the very, very first repack (I downloaded it the day before the game was released on the rotor. A little later this repack was removed from the site). He is very unstable, so the game works shitty. FPS drops to 1-2, the game is constantly freezing. The most annoying thing is that I can’t do anything. For some reason, I can't install mods and patches on the repack, although I do everything according to the instructions. In general, what is the point. I would like to download a newer pirate (with the patches that the gazebo has released), and at the same time play with the old saves (a solid piece of the game has passed. It's not an option to go through again). So can you do it at all? Or saves can only work on one specific version of the game and are not compatible with others?
Answers in the spirit: "Well, you are a loshara. How can you not know this" - are not accepted
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
sequistor 10.11.21

Ok Google: Where are the Fallout 4 saves? Here, sir, this is what you were looking for C: Users Username Documents My Games Fallout4 Saves
Is it really that difficult?

E
Eli 10.11.21

"Well, you and a loshara. How can you not know this."

S
Syndicate 2016 10.11.21

Nikita Lobanov
You can

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Nikita Lobanov
If you play on a repack, it is better to install the new version right away, and not patch the old one. When the old version of the game is demolished, the saves will remain in place. I have already replaced 3 versions, the old saves worked.

N
Nikita Lobanov 10.11.21

nestrbob
That is, if I install a completely different repack and just transfer it to the save folder, everything will work and the save will remain so?

N
Nikita Lobanov 10.11.21

Rainbowatyou
You did not understand the question. I already know where the save are, thanks captain. The question is whether it is possible to put the save of the old version of the game on the new one, they will conflict or not.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.11.21

Nikita Lobanov
Only if the pill is different, then there can be conflicts, but this is how everything should work. Well, this is not the story where Ilya Petushok deleted Windows, and then asked here where his save had gone.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Nikita Lobanov
You can not touch the folder with saves when changing the game, it will remain in place, but it will not hurt to copy it. You put the new version and run it, the save should work.

V
Vladimir Platonov 10.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
ahah
Ilya Cock topchik general, yes =))

x
x111x 10.11.21

not figs do not work, too, almost the very first repack went through then downloaded the last one with dls set I thought I’ll play if the mods didn’t use it would work mb and so a stable flight when loading safes had to be repeated and in those safes it had already swung up to 85 lvl and almost this card opened the PPC offensively it was a lot of time killed (

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

x111x
And try to remove mentions of plugins from the save using F4SGE? Sometimes it helps.

x
x111x 10.11.21

BlackTigerTKhz current how these mentions should look

x
x111x 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK
can you search in more detail?
all the ATP for a hint about the program, figured out the safe, earned it straight, helped out the huge ATP dude)

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

The plugins section is highlighted. Next, you can see all the plugins available in the save. So they must be removed if they are not installed. Except, of course, the official files.