3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreedomWay 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Yacht Transport (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Tell me I bought a yacht, is it possible to change the transport that will respawn on it? If so, how?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screamer9713 10.11.21

freedomWay
If a yacht is for 6 million then you can buy a helicopter. If a yacht is for 9 million then there will already be a helicopter for 2 million.
If you need to change something, press M to the very bottom of "Yacht Service" or "Yacht Service"

F
FreedomWay 10.11.21

scream9713
Thank you

S
Strel-Ok 10.11.21

That is, did I understand correctly, I buy a yacht for 7 million and for the seat of the helicopter, which is there by default, I can select another vert through the menu, and it will be there permanently? Is free?
Does this also apply to the boat?

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

If you buy a yacht for 6 million, there will be no transport. If for 7 million - there will be a Lampadati boat, an inflatable boat and Seashark jet skis. If for 8 million - boats, jet skis and a helicopter. You cannot change the transport type.

S
Strel-Ok 10.11.21

For 7 million there are Swift vert, Speeder boat and jet skis. For 8 - Bolito Carbon vert, Lampadati boat, jet skis and inflatable boat.
It is a pity that the transport cannot be changed, somehow stupid ... I don’t need that helicopter for a gift, for example, I already have a luxury Swift and Savage, I’d better put one of them there.

v
victorzh 10.11.21

Strel-Ok
Alas, there is no way to change it. I myself asked this question when I was going to buy a yacht, but there is no legal way to put on it the boats and helicopters you already have.

V
Valerchik Corrupt_Dove 10.11.21

It's a pity. It turns out that I shouldn't have bought Swift (Thank God that at least not for 5 lamas.
I'd better buy a LittleBird, by the way I can already buy it.

v
vatsonification 10.11.21

MiGamer86
victorzh
I have a stupid question. Can a boat tied to a yacht be called through the Pegasus?

v
victorzh 10.11.21

vatsonification
No, the call is only through the captain of the yacht (just like Pegasus - a contact on the phone). But it costs more ($ 1000 - a helicopter call and $ 700 - a boat call), and - the main jamb - the transport will be delivered to the shore at the yacht's mooring place. If the yacht is moored far from the city (mine, for example, stands in the middle between Los Santos and Paleto) - this transport will have to go for a long, long time. And if you fly somewhere on a yacht helicopter, land and move away from it literally two steps, it disappears almost immediately. In comparison, the Pegasus transport has been waiting for you almost forever.
For me, the best helicopter delivery service is the "Security Service" agency. If Buzzard is owned, the challenge costs $ 0, plus he spawns next to the Persian, not the hell.

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

victorzh
If you do not use the transport from Pegasus for a long time, it is blocked. At least boats for sure.
By the way, is there a way to fix the yacht's anchorage?

v
victorzh 10.11.21

MiGamer86
The game, by default, remembers the parking place of your yacht, but, as usual in the GTA world, with small conditions and reservations :) So, if you enter a closed session, or open, but there are free places in the previously selected location, your yacht spawns to a previously selected location (though sometimes not exactly in that place, but a little more to the right or to the left). But if you enter an open session, and there are already three other people's yachts in "your" location (this is the capacity of one location), your yacht will spawn anywhere, and - what is the worst - without a guarantee of returning to its original place, even if you change closed session. Those. at the next entry into the session, in which there will be free seats in "your" location, your yacht sometimes stops where it is necessary, and sometimes begins to travel around the island, arbitrarily changing places.

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

victorzh
And the function to call the captain and ask him to drive the yacht to the area of ​​your location, albeit with the same conditions, would also be useful. For a salary of 1000 bucks, he could do it. By the way, one mechanic does not receive a salary from me?

v
victorzh 10.11.21

MiGamer86
This is a promotion, during the week the mechanic works for free, and also double rp for trips with the players. We can ride with you in the same car tonight - wow, let's get a ride! :)

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

victorzh
Yeah. At our levels))) But I don't mind going for a ride.
By the way, the mechanic not only works for free, but also delivers cars in a row, without a timeout. Unfortunately the promotion is over.