3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilya2011 07.11.19 11:18 am

How to finish off fallen enemies ? (Kenshi)

Is it even possible to finish off enemies ? Maybe there is a spec. mod for this ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
C
Colt47pc 07.11.19

ilya2011
Initially, unfortunately - no way. Except that nacoty to wait until Jack wakes up and re-knead with sticks, and so far he hasn't sogarisa. Another option in the cell lock up and starve. About the mods - XS, I have not found such

S
Shvayn 07.11.19

Finish does not, yet
P. S. I would fashion yet do not put. They often play crachat

D
Deadeye181 07.11.19

ilya2011
There are a few mods for this:
Heart removal adds to the inventory of the NPCs of the heart, which can pull that will instantly kill your character (similar to mod hearts of men, but it does not affect skeletons)
Execution mod - the same principle, only a vital subject not lomaetsya in the player's inventory, but simply disappears if it is removed

N
N1ceL1fe 07.11.19

Why mod if there is SHELUSHININA. Got the recipe, put on base , put there Celik - destroys first his limbs ( all of his party to deprive the legs/arms, if necessary ) and then everything else. Falls FROM SAVANTA ( http://ru.kenshi.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82 ) . Also, if it is urgent for someone to finish so as not to drag the base, bring 5 materials ( shove кого0нибудь of the party) put the eggs, shelushinina , kill, dismantle/take interests further.

a
aleksandr zavalishin 07.11.19

N1ceL1fe
Shelushinina ))))

N
N1ceL1fe 07.11.19

Add to his opinion. Shelushinina nice, but it is in the sandbox we could add a finishing nanotech ( to the right holding the button you can select finish)

c
cIbErTALLOS 07.11.19

N1ceL1fe
Totally agree, still I took unwanted on the shoulder and walked with them until they cannot)))And strength shake and the enemies get

m
maksxxx909 07.11.19

As for me - nonsense ! In the harsh world and not finish ?! Spent so much nerves because of the raids of bandits , from which it is almost impossible to get rid of one gang you have to kill 4-5 battles and no matter how many times you have these ****** not related , still stand half-dead , go into battle or trying to steal something 0 out of 10 realism....

A
Aver Valeriuos 24.05.21

maksxxx909
don't tell !! so they also get up and hit with AOE damage, half dead, which is why mine again grab and lie down

funny that the weakling snatched off the blow, and even those with protection of 90 received damage!

S
SLAVZs 01.06.21

maksxxx909
Can you imagine what kind of imba this is?

N
Nomadic Rain 07.10.21

If the enemy has any loot that is part of his body - for example, teeth, meat, skin - you can try to extract them. I worked with spiders.