3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TPyn 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Technical Problems and Solutions (Tomb Raider: Anniversary)

All possible issues with installing / running / running Tomb Raider: Anniversary are discussed here.
115 Comments
Sort by:
m
metaller2 10.11.21

Sound problem in WinXP. On SB Live-24bit, there are small wheezing constantly. The same was in TR Legend a year ago. Apparently, it was not in the hands of the Crystal Dynamics programmers to make a normal sound for this card. Although in Anniversary wheezing is almost inaudible, but there is!
I checked it on different computers with this zvukovuha - the problem remains. Last firewood.
In all other games, everything is OK.
Everything is fine under Vista. However, it's too early to switch to it - it's like losing 10-15 fps. Not for gamers yet.
There are two ways out so far.
1. Cut off hardware acceleration of sound in Windows. Minus - the sound becomes much worse.
2. Use the built-in HD sound on the motherboard. The sound is also noticeably worse, despite the output via coax to the receiver, although it is transmitted digitally - in theory, it should be the same. Better than no acceleration on Sb Live, though. Minus - before playing, you need to plug the cable and re-select the sound for audio output in Windows.

Who faced and how solved the problem?

A
Asamite 10.11.21

After installing the code, I go into the game, it says The
application could not start, because binkw32.dll was not found. Help solve this problem

D
Dilona 10.11.21

And I have an estate on the disk in general ((And there is no game itself ((

T
TPyn 10.11.21

this is a glitch. Create a new profile in the menu, then when you start a new game, not the estate will be loaded, but the first level. This is a press version bug.

D
Dilona 10.11.21

Thank you very much))

W
WestSideXX 10.11.21

Hello everybody! People who do not find it difficult, fill in pliz where-thread archivist with the following files: "intro_w.bik", "tra.mcl" and "trae.pdb"! And then from the virtual disk that I swung, for some reason they are not copied and because of this the din does not work correctly = ((Thanks in advance!;)

c
cYber.worm 10.11.21

WestSideXX
Catch, dude:
http://slil.ru/24492441
31MB

W
WestSideXX 10.11.21

thanks dude. But something still didn’t help = ((In general, there’s such crap that if I take a thread, the game crashes with an error ...

K
Krendel0k 10.11.21

Hello guys, I have such a problem after Lara gets 1 artifact, there are two videos after the last one where Lara watches a disc about where the next artifact is located, like in some temple, I don't know, maybe the legs don't work, the game continues on the roof of a skyscraper and there is a hatch open I’m in the face and there’s nothing but on the one hand, it’s kind of gray, I figs knows what for the clown of the legs I can’t go any further, tell me what to do, or discard the save on soap [email protected]

d
dowsan 10.11.21

Help. installation was successful, when I press play write-insert the original "TombRaider-A" CD DVD disc

O
Oversemper 10.11.21

To dowsan
No DVD download, copy the tra.exe file from the archive to the main directory of the game, replacing the original.

d
dowsan 10.11.21

OVERSEMPER thanks a lot earned

[
[system] _NiCk 10.11.21

Is the translation good in general? And is there a difference in performance between the lyceum and the pirate?

A
Alex white 10.11.21

I bought the game not from a new disk, installed it, installed DirectX,
immediately at startup it crashes with an error
"tra.exe", the application will be closed, WinXP is worth it, what could be?

I downloaded another tra.exe, it started,
but it hangs when saving, then when I click to continue the game it
says "the memory card is being checked, do not turn it off !!! Console !!!"
and so it hangs and hangs, you need to create a new profile again
to start the game, after saving everything repeats ... I

played a little, I reached where the door needs
to be opened by lowering 2 weights, in general, the
door was opened by a transition to a new level
written "Peru mountain caves, continue ENTER "

that I just don't press not to get to the next level !!! and that's it ...

the game does not hang, you can exit alt + f4 and YES.

O
Oversemper 10.11.21

=)) You seem to be running the PS2 version.

A
Alex white 10.11.21

It's a joke, the disc is not a PS2 but a PC DVD ... and I doubt that the
game could be installed with the PS2 and there would be an installation directive X on the disc ...

O
Oversemper 10.11.21

Joke. =))
Well, the inscription "The memory card is being checked, do not turn off the console !!!" certainly interesting. You this, when "Peru mountain caves, continue ENTER" appears, press the mouse buttons, otherwise if you start statistics during the game, you can exit it only by pressing mouse2, although it also says press Enter.

A
Angel_Trent 10.11.21

And I'm wondering what the hell I downloaded? PS DVD, when I clicked on tra.exe, he instantly launched the game for me without any installations. And there were glitches ... That a pirate is understandable. why not installed ???

T
TPyn 10.11.21

it was the press release.

A
Angel_Trent 10.11.21

Come on. If the press version, it should have died before June 1st, when the game came out. For everyone who received the press version, it stopped working on the 1st or three days later. And I downloaded mine on the 5th and then played for 4 more days ...