3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fiori 10.11.21 02:51 pm

How to lock the game at 30 fps? (Dark Souls 3)

I remember in the first part it was possible through a special launcher. How can it be through the ini files?
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

Fiori
Specifically in DSIII I don't know, but there are special programs that can lock FPS in the game, for example, the Bandicam program.

F
Fiori 10.11.21

Wulfdor
I 'll try to accomplish your goal.

It didn't help. You need something like that in the settings of the game itself

u
ultracain11 10.11.21

Download MSI Afterburner, RivaTuner Statistics Server will be installed with it. you go into it, press + add any game, on the right in the framerate limit line, press how many fps and enter you need, turn off the program and play. I play myself with a lock of 50 fps))

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

Fiori
What didn't work out for you? Download Bandicam, install it, launch it, go to the FPS tab, tick the FPS limit, uncheck the "only when capturing" box, go into the game, press F10, and now you have 30 FPS, only the program must always be launched with the game to lock in 30 FPS was.

Porsche911GT3RS
Better 30 FPS than wild racing.

F
Fiori 10.11.21

Wulfdor
It didn't work because Bandicam eats 20 fps, it's not clear why.

S
Sectos05 10.11.21

What is this bad advice club? Lock FPS is done without any left software in the video card settings for each application (vertical sync pulse is half the refresh rate). At least it is in Nvidia.

S
SonyK_2 10.11.21

Fjori
You accidentally didn't start recording - what color are the FPS numbers on the screen, green or red?
I just checked it, though in a different game - a lock of 30 frames works without problems. There may also be a matter of the version of the program - I have Bandicam 3.0.4.1035. If yours is older, try updating.

By the way, Sectos05 is right - for example, half of the frames in the Nvidia Control Panel is easy to do. If you have 60 as standard, it will "drop" to 30.
Spoiler
Perhaps AMD also has this - I used Radeons before, but I don't remember the settings anymore ...

F
Fiori 10.11.21

SonyK.
Yes, already put everything in the panel. Thank you all for the advice.

ps. No, it didn’t include a recording. Maybe the bandicam version of the curve

u
uncaged 10.11.21

There is also Riva Tuner Statistics Server. I always use it. You can lock on ANY number of FPS. The only question is whether it works with DH11, because I only have the 10th lol HD

F
Fiori 10.11.21

uncaged
Works, tried it on 11 HHs.