3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_NS_ 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Throws it to the desktop for no reason, then the game does not respond (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! This is my problem. Somewhere after an hour (plus or minus 20 minutes), for no reason, the game is minimized and does not respond. At the same time, it does not give any errors. You can see the characteristics of the computer in the profile. Regardless of what settings I have in the game (now I play at the minimum). I tried to play in a window without a frame, just in a window, the video card does not heat up (if anything), running as administrator, compatibility with the system (Win 7x64), rolling back firewood to vidyuhu, putting new ones - nothing helps. For the sake of interest, I demolished the Windows, put a new one, the result is the same. Third-party programs are not running (including antiviruses), processes that are not needed all before the game I kill myself manually without third-party programs (and even if I don't kill, the same thing happens). In the file GFXSettings.Rogue_x64 I wrote my permission, doesn't help either. All sorts of
"Directx", "Visual c ++", "Net framework 4.5", etc. updated. When playing from third-party programs, only "Steam" (where the game was actually purchased) and "Uplay" are included. And one more nuance. After I restart the game after the flight to the desktop, I can play the maximum for 15 minutes, then again the crash. However, after restarting the computer, you can again play safely for about an hour. The temperature of the video card was measured by the "Nvidia inspector", and in principle it can be checked by touch (my computer is always open). The computer checked for viruses "AVZ" - everything is clean. What else could be the problem? I just go through the minimum wages. The game is installed on the HDD, if anything, I don't have an SSD.
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 10.11.21

_Y_ Measured the
operative? unlikely, but still

_
_NS_ 10.11.21

Nikita237
Yes, I did . Thanks for the advice.

I read on a foreign forum that there may be problems due to the RAM. More precisely, because of the work of the Windows itself with the RAM. We were advised to upgrade to Windows 10 (it has a different algorithm for working with memory). Now I'll try, but I think that's not the point.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

The game is trying to save you from the dull grind and cheaters.

I
IFalconI 10.11.21

I only throw it out on ultra settings. Graphics card gtx 960 2gb

b
b1mbo 10.11.21

And what screw do you have? The case is not the "green" WD series per terabyte?

_
_NS_ 10.11.21

b1mbo
WD 600 GB

D
Dmitry Blinov 10.11.21

My game closes stupidly. No mistake, no reason. Easy to hang up and close. It was already seething. It happens at the most necessary moments. No, what would be thrown out on the base. Already fucking darkness of yellow loot wasted in the dark zone because of this shit.

_
_NS_ 10.11.21

Dmitry Blinov
Well, that often happens to me. I haven't decided yet.

D
Dmitry Chimov 10.11.21

guys, please discard the settings file GFXSettings.Rogue_x64.xml with a screen frequency of 60Hz, otherwise this file is not present and I can not change it in any way. Mail [email protected]

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

_Y_ wrote:
The temperature of the video card was measured by the "Nvidia inspector", and in principle this can be checked by touch (my computer is open all the time)
Did you measure the temperature of the processor?

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 10.11.21

Dmitry Blinov
First try to play in the window, and then unfold, it helped me

_
_NS_ 10.11.21

eroppo
Yes. First of all, I checked everything for errors, then for viruses, then for overheating. Everything is okay.

S
SinLaif 10.11.21

Wait for the patch can help

V
Veles. 10.11.21

Same problem. I found out empirically and by observing the processes. The reason for the conflict between the nvidia drivers and the game. More precisely geforse experience. Temporarily treated by disabling the notification in the tray (at the clock) of the nvidia icon. Freeze and crash will occur as soon as this icon is loaded again. Removing the nvidia experience doesn't help. Apparently something remains in the registry. Perhaps if you format the hard one, install a new Windows, load only the video card driver without everything, it may work. But haven't tried it. Too troublesome.