3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romanshilov44777 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Game not saved (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

People have re-read similar topics, but everything is different! In general, the problem is that it was already playing calmly and it was saved, and everything is cool! out of ignorance, I decided to go through the prologue, and as it turned out there was a bug! after which I read that you need to replace the saves, but alas, you have to play from the very beginning! it doesn’t matter, I did so, but in the end I played enough for 2 hours, came back and BAM the game loads as if it was first started in English! there are no saves, I go through again I go out and again there are no saves! the game just doesn't save at all now! Here are the things, who came across I ask for help!
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 10.11.21

Do you play pirate? I have not seen such a thing, because the installed game already had a save after the prologue, after rereading the comments on this topic, I did not dare to delete the save, but just play from the place where it started, and somehow I will buy the game there and the prologue will go through calmly.

r
romanshilov44777 10.11.21

yes on a pirate! Well, that's what I'm talking about out of ignorance why I decided to replay the prologue in it! outplayed well and rushed! already interrupted the game and did everything as expected, but one fig does not save

R
Raptor227 10.11.21

romanshilov44777
Here the fact is that 3DM themselves inserted their saves so that people, even without a prologue, could play, I don’t know how to solve your problem, you may have to put other people's saves, or reinstall the game cleanly to return the saves from 3DM, because if delete your saves anyway after the prologue this will start

r
romanshilov44777 10.11.21

OK, thanks! I'll try something ..

P
Prebiotic 10.11.21

Press Win + R, or Start - Accessories - Run and write: lusrmgr.msc. In the "Users" line, right-click on the Administrator (he should have a down arrow, if there is none, then the method does not work), Properties and there uncheck the "Disable account" box. Try to reach the first save in the game and exit, it should work. You can also uncheck the "read-only" checkbox from the remote folder (X: ...: Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain 3DMGAME 3DMGAME) and apply, but I failed, although everything is saved.

v
vovadjo 10.11.21

Guys, the problem is this. After an accident in the ambulance, when a man on a horse saves you, and you try to gallop off into the sunset, a fiery horse moves behind and at the same moment the game stops, just freezes, the funniest thing is that the game answers that I don't even know what to do, nowhere is there such a problem even ...

s
sparrow666 10.11.21

vovadjo
download the safe after the prologue, on pirates milestones so