3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sega1985 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Strong brakes (Quantum Break)

I have a computer-i5 4460 videoj 970 RAM 8 gigs, I understand that the computer is not powerful, of course, but quite average, normal - all games are going fine at max at 1080, and then some kind of kicker - the FPS is basically excellent, but from time to time time, the wild friezes are turned on, and what is on the high, what is on the middle, what is on the low! How to get rid of this then? Special brakes are marked in the rollers
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Atergros_ 10.11.21

The game is not optimized for Nvidia. What excellent FPS is this?

D
Den4ikRZK 10.11.21

sega1985 Yuzai
Gpu-z and the task manager (CPU load, opera and disk. Kst task manager make it displayed on top of other windows) and watch what is missing, and you can find the answer yourself. Put firewood 362.00. Good luck! I have friezes when the video memory is full.

s
sega1985 10.11.21

well, it is stable 50-55, it happens so, usually, well, in the commercials it is impossible to understand for what reason it simply falls for a hard one. That is, in principle, there is no such thing that the gameplay itself slows down, but often with a dick what the friezes will turn on, in fact, at low settings, I should not have them at all! but everything is like on high, how to fix it?

s
sega1985 10.11.21

Den4ikRZK I
mean, old firewood, why else?

D
Den4ikRZK 10.11.21

These firewood are recommended by the developed ones, I judge from personal experience, they stood at 364.72 in general, the tin was played in 720, but after installing 362.00, it is now played in fullhd norms, maybe this is an individual case, but it's worth a try)

A
Anomel Suna 10.11.21

sega1985
Game - port from juan ... poor port

s
sega1985 10.11.21

Den4ikRZK
I wonder if it seems silly that a new game needs old firewood ?? Well, you can try, thanks! At the same time, Lara is excellent at high-ultra drags! I'm damn shocked, to be honest

D
Den4ikRZK 10.11.21

sega1985
well, so my stall is at high standards, too)

s
sega1985 10.11.21

Well, this is strange, of course everything, well, the graphics are there, yes, good, as in most modern games, but the requirements, as I understand it, do not understand why they are too high