3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metadon909 10.11.21 02:51 pm

Spawn mobs (Dark Souls 3)

Hey guys. A question. Does the 3rd part have any restrictions on spawning mobs? If I very often kill mobs in the same place, will they stop spawning?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

The forum is apparently wiped, and the admins are doing it in vain, endless spawn as in part 1

M
Metadon909 10.11.21

Krampus3k
thanks. But the endless floor is bad (

X
Xantik156 10.11.21

Metadon909 Is
there any point in doing not an eternal spawn here?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Xantik156
This is for casuals, if they cannot advance further, and also protection from farming.

f
furkot 10.11.21

there are a lot of bonfires, there are not so many mobs in front of the approaches to the bosses, almost everywhere there are shortcuts

S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

Souls has always been and will be an endless horde of mobs, because this is soul damn it

t
tatunserg 10.11.21

Well, in Diablo 2, too, when you resume the game, you start at the beginning of the location and with all the mobs.
and in the second part of the dark, it was normally done for 12 deaths, in some places it helped ..

N
Negih 10.11.21

Metadon909
They are endless, but read the last paragraph of my sentence.
Krampus3k
In the 2nd part, they died 12 times and did not spawn anymore
Raibow Bitard
I do not consider myself a casual, but running with 30K + souls, through a horde of mobs, to a boss who will bend you 50 times ... not very fun (I about the 2nd Dark).
In the second part, the path from the fire to the boss was so difficult that he approached the boss with devastating healers. I cleaned the path to it clean, thereby preserving my nerves and experience. In the 3rd, when I found out about the endless spawn, I was upset, BUT! Locations are made very cool and there are bonfires every 10 meters (compare with the 2nd Soul) and there is always a bonfire ABOUT the boss. A bonfire, from which to run for 1-2 minutes, not after 100 enemies, but after 5-10 along the SHORT path, which in 95% of cases opens near the entrance to the boss. thus there is no gigantomania in the form of corridors of mobs. Now bonfires are located through 10-20 enemies. And it is simply impossible to lose souls in poebnya. :)