3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igrok2000 10.11.21 02:53 pm

game experience (Deathtrap)

game experience
12 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZapAll 10.11.21

Norm game! I play and this is the main thing!
psThanks for playing

S
Sasha20052 10.11.21

will go

x
xoen 10.11.21

TowerDefense in a beautiful wrapper + character leveling + gear in the spirit of Diablo + craft.
Can lightly tighten for the evening or day. Undoubtedly will find its players.

d
djjack 10.11.21

Just started with my wife, while I really like it, even more than the second Orcs.

Z
Zar Ael 10.11.21

The game is good, but I'm stuck) 3rd walkthrough, 4th mission "Bottomless failure". The first wave is stupidly blown away. You won't be able to build up very much on the starting 350 essences, and my hero is not able to be in 3 places at the same time and one-shot "hippos" :(

K
Kazipuka 10.11.21

Good game

R
Rolento 10.11.21

Awesome game on a hard level

g
gkv78 10.11.21

Quote: "The game is good, but I'm stuck) 3rd walkthrough, 4th mission" Bottomless failure ". The first wave is stupidly demolishing. At the starting 350 essences you will not really rebuild, and my hero is not able to be in 3 places at the same time and one shot "hippos" :( "

People! The same problem! I also got to this mission, I can't pass it in any way, it looks like a bug, apparently the entity should not be 350, but 1350. Someone passed? Share your thoughts? Further the 2nd wave does not pass in any way.

g
gkv78 10.11.21

I will answer myself: In general, to pass you need to pump the character.

I
Ivan the Fighter 10.11.21

Yes, this level is not taken on a swoop (Endless Failure, third playthrough)
How to get through?
Quite simply:
1. quickly level up to about 50. Level up with the help of endless waves on the first mission (I uprated from 35 to 50 for 3 times
doing my best) 2. Unscrew the first available tower (Sentry cannon) to the maximum.
Fully to the maximum: both attack and range and slowdown and mass damage. If there are runes on it, we also take them.
3. We stick them near the center. With a maximum range, the traps cover huge areas perfectly.
4. What should you do yourself?
a) Remember where someone spawns (all waves are almost the same).
b) arrive on time to the spawn place and quickly pour out all the mana / rage / concentration on the crowd so that the small ones don't get a shield. If you have time - well done, we cut down two hippos with single skills (just in time) and fly away to another respawn.
All that did not have time - cannons finish off.
c) do not forget to stand up with a shield for flyers. No matter how you pumped the guns, they themselves will not have time to endure the flyers.
d) we actively use the teleport.
e) do not slow down.

I

At the expense of the fast up I would like to add - for 27 waves on the first map they gave from 52 to 69 levels at once. STRAIGHTAWAY

I

Well, at 69 for 53 waves (I wanted to sleep already at the fortieth) they gave 100 level. It turned out to be the maximum.