3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fokliester 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Seth Solana (Dark Souls 3)

Where can I find Solana's set?
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Fokliester You will post a
picture, otherwise I don’t remember that

S
Sergfall 10.11.21

Inzanagi
I think he is about Solera.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Sergfall
I also thought about it, but suddenly there is one, and I just don't know about him

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Fokliester
If you are talking about Soler's set, then exchange with Snagli

_
_SHERHAN____ 10.11.21

Fokliester
If you're talking about Soler's set, then Snuggly's crows change to different items of the set separately, see the wiki for more details.

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

Inzanagi
Solyara, I guess.

Fokliester
At the chick on the roof of the temple of fire, you need a sigbrau, a bone of return, a seed of giants, a lightning bomb and for a shield - a staff from the summoners at the peak of the archdragon.

F
Fokliester 10.11.21

Keeu .. thanks

s
seregaL 10.11.21

Sun Armor
Give to the crows Siegbräu, which you will receive as a reward from Siegward for completing the first quest in the Settlement of the Undead ..

Iron
Gauntlets of the Sun Give the Homeward Bone, which can be found, for example, in the Settlement of the Undead by the cliff, where the creatures are on their knees. As you appear in the location from the fire, go down the stairs and turn left along the road (do not go to the gate). Go around the overturned carriage and beyond the arch you will see many inclined creatures and a cliff ahead.

Iron Leggings of the Sun
Return the Seed of a Giant Tree, which can be found in either the Fire Temple or Dark Fire Temple after killing the Champion Gundir boss. It's in the Abandoned Graves.

Iron Sun Helm
Give the Lightning Urn, which is often found in the game, or you can buy it from the Greirat merchant after completing some of his quests and he will go looking for loot. Greirat lives in the High Wall of Lothric (from the second bonfire, move to the lower levels of the Tower along the corridor that leads straight to the chamber) and for his salvation he will also reward the Blue Tearstone Ring, which is part of the cumulative achievement / trophy