3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hevel 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Transferring the state of the world through the editor (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I tried to play a year ago, gave up, today I decided to play again, installed the pirate, the latest version. I created a save right after the start, the old save was in place. Then I quit the game, tried to transfer the state of the world from the keep's save, made by a friend last year. I transferred everything when I tried to save it gave out a "wrong save path" or something like that. The "Save" folder with all the old and new saves is gone. I went into the game and created a new Persian and save. Now I try to open it in the editor - it seems to open it, but the save file is not open, there are no event flags, no buttons other than "open" and "save" work in the editor. What to do and what's the glitch?
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry 666 10.11.21

Hevel
This happens if you select an autosave in the editor. Just start a new game and save as soon as possible, and then delete all story and auto saves.

H
Hevel 10.11.21

Dmitry 666
tried it. it is in the command line of the editor, but there is nothing else and I can not do anything with it.
UPD. I ran for a couple of minutes, made another save, then it went.