3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Where can I find Set Faraham? (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, where can I get this set, somewhere in Google I read that in the castle of Lotric, but I did not find anything else, and I do not know this further on in the game, or did I miss a turn somewhere? The last boss I defeated was the giant yorm, the tenth in a row, you can have guides and videos, thanks :)
17 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

In the castle of Lothric, the brothers will have 3 black hands - a magician, a dodger and a heavy. After killing them, the faraam set will be sold by the merchant.

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
So how to get into this location? I've already crawled everything, maybe I haven't reached it yet?

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

SL is
already easier, somewhere in the great archives I understand the passage

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

It feels like I asked where is the nearest gay club

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
I'm already tired of repeating: Blackhand is hunters, agents, he is there alone - with a bow and katanas. I have a feeling that almost no one reads the description of the items.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
I don't read everything you write. If you are tired, be quiet and do not strain. It is harmful.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
I do not force you to read everything that I write, it is enough to read the description of the items and not to mislead the players. If you don't know for sure, then I recommend you the same method that you just advised me.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Misleading? You still have to kill all three. In the description of the objects of the other two, their belonging is not said, therefore they can be considered anyone.
In any case, I indicated the right place, and who they are in lore is the tenth thing.
Raibow Bitard wrote:
I do not force you to read all that
You make, otherwise I would not have pressed "reply" under the comment, which was not addressed to you.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
I created a thread with questions and answers to them, there is an answer to your question http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls_3/walkthrough/chasto_zadavaemye_voprosy-901192/

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
The very description of the blackhand armor says that this armor is a blackhand.
Even the appearance of the Hunter's ring and its description speaks of this.
Let me know when the armor set of Faraham is renamed to Blackhand set.
Ogyr4ig wrote:
In the description of the other two items, their belonging is not said, so they can be considered anyone. Inattention
again.
They cannot be considered "anyone".
There are 4 pillars in Lothric, 3 of which are official.
Knight;
Blackhand;
Magician;
Cleric;
There is a ring for everyone:
Knight
Prayer
Hunter
Mage

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
You are clearly bored and have nothing to do. I'm already tired of repeating to you that I am not interested in your conclusions :)

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
What conclusions? Reload the page, I, unlike you, write arguments, and you write words to me on an empty basis.
I just corrected you, and you are rude to me. Inadequacy.
These are not my conclusions, but the details from the game that you missed, and now you misinform the players.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Probably you do not know how to adequately correct. To correct it adequately is to say: "in fact, there is only one blackhand out of three enemies."
It is inadequate to say that you are tired (and this is not at all interesting to me) and that you repeated something there somewhere, that I am not interested either, because I am not following your messages.
Therefore, learn to communicate, for a start and you will not run into rudeness.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
Incredibly, you insulted me, that is, you could not conduct a dialogue at an adequate level, and are you writing a comment to me that I learn to communicate? It's just arrogance, level: God.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard Curb
Your Frequently Asked Questions This is the internet. And leave me alone already.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig Where did
you see the ChSV? Wake up!
Where exactly did you see this sign?
You were already rude to me the second time.
Spoilerhttp: //g.zeos.in/? Q =% D0% A7% D1% 83% D0% B2% D1% 81% D1% 82% D0% B2% D0% BE% 20% D1% 81% D0% BE% D0% B1% D1% 81% D1% 82% D0% B2% D0% B5% D0% BD% D0% BD% D0% BE% D0% B9% 20% D0% B2% D0% B0% D0% B6% D0% BD% D0% BE% D1% 81% D1% 82% D0% B8
You are now conducting demagoguery and arguing.
No, if my first comment seemed rude to you, then I'm sorry, I didn't even think about it.

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Inzanagi
Thank you, I still have a long way to go