3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klim1904 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Weapon and equipment stats (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Maybe I'll be banal, but, as I understand it, crit comes to the fore. chance and critical damage, in addition to talents on guns and weapons, strength and skill on equipment.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marlock4441 10.11.21

Klim1904
This is clear, but what is the essence of creating a theme?

a
anti_Alien 10.11.21

Sanya Gladyshev
Apparently to inform everyone that HE understood.

M
ManowaR 10.11.21

Klim1904
You got it! I give a standing ovation.

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

I would punish for creating such themes.

A
Apolinariy85 10.11.21

Klim1904
You are great for understanding. And then some do not understand anything.

K
Klim1904 10.11.21

Guys, this was a question, I'm sorry I didn't put a question mark)) I just searched and calibrated other stats first, but thanks anyway for confirming my assumptions))

V
VuTanG 10.11.21

People, sorry for the offtopic, I just don't know what topic to write this on. I may be stupid, but all my life I've played shooters like battles and all that. I still can't figure out what damage per second and damage from a shot are! what to focus on when pumping weapons? but it seems like one barrel has damage from a shot, for example, 5, and the damage per second is 7, while the other has the opposite. Once again, sorry for the question, but please help!))

L
Lubber 10.11.21

VuTanG
Focus on your brain. And on the parameters of a particular barrel. Damage per second in the game is not entirely correct - do not pay attention.
The main parameters of the weapon: damage per shot, rate of fire and magazine volume. If, other things being equal, one of the parameters is higher for one barrel, then the barrel is better. More damage means more A / s for the same number of shots, a higher rate of fire means you will make more shots in the same time, which means more A / s, more magazine - you can shoot longer without reloading - as a result, more damage over a long time.
But in the game, other parameters also affect y / s: chance and damage from crit, damage from headshots, distance to the target (even for snipers). They can change from the type of weapon, its parameters, from weapon modifications and talents opened on the weapon.
All these parameters must be considered wisely. For example, if you don't shoot a shotgun in the head, then the bonus to headshot on it won't actually increase your A / S, although the game will take this into account when calculating the A / S shown to you. Or another example, there is a talent that increases the crit chance by 13% at full health, but there is always a 9%. The game will show that in the first case the y / s is higher. After all, you will compare weapons when you are completely healthy. In a real combat situation, the second talent is more profitable, since you will rarely be in full health in combat. And the last example, if the game shows a PP higher than that of a sniper rifle, but you try to use the PP at sniper distances, then in reality it turns out that the damage from the PP you will inflict negligible, much less than from a sniper rifle.

V
VuTanG 10.11.21

Thanks Lubber for such an extended answer! I understand that you copied it from somewhere! if I'm wrong, then I beg your pardon! in some situations I figured it out myself, but along the way the game is very buggy

K
Klim1904 10.11.21

Has anyone already tried combining sets? What's more profitable, three action films - three sentries, four action movies - two sentries, etc.?

S
SinLaif 10.11.21

Klim1904
I saw a group of horns, ran like that, two snipers (sharp-eyed sentry) medic and a militant. In principle, it was not bad always to play from the distance, and the medic and the militant did not allow the snipers to approach. The sniper was extremely weak, with 5 rounds of Kalash they almost fell (I am a fighter), but if they hit me in the head, they demolished me by 98% hp.

V
VuTanG 10.11.21

and where can you find, or buy a drawing of the armor?

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

VuTanG
based on