3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Do good.

Doing good to people is a very good thing.
But alas, life is very multifaceted.
This can be seen in this example.

"Unnecessary things, the need for which in your family has already disappeared, can be given to those who need them more. But there will always be people who want to make money on it. This is exactly the story that happened to a young mother who gave her baby stroller to her grown-up child.

Further, the words of the author:

I will say right away, we have been using resources like "give away for free" for a long time and quite successfully. The most important acquisition is the Fos' dachshund almost seven years ago. And yesterday AD happened.
We gave the wheelchair. was not found, I wrote in "give away" VKontakte.
During the first five minutes, 15 people wrote to me, the FIRST of whom I replied to pick up, the rest that they are already picking up. I wrote the same thing in the group. Then she began to answer that they had already given the carriage. But letters are still coming ...

proof http://krabov.net/76362-kak-dobraya-devushka-otdala-kolyasku-darom-4-foto.html
135 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 10.11.21

The hucksters, all around the hucksters. This is nothing, there was such a resource, darudar, it hasn’t come in for a hundred years, maybe it’s already gone, there were often just epic battles for any garbage, and the donor chose those who would lick him cooler, after which this piece of rubbish appeared on a hammer for a hundred of money. If you want the essence of a person to crawl out, throw him a coin 0)

A
Alexator 10.11.21

capitalism and liberalism. well, make excuses quickly.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Aleksator
And who are liberals in your understanding? Who are these people, what do they want?

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

if you want to do good, do not do evil. give only to those who really need a gift

G
Grafen 10.11.21

I do a good thing, but sometimes around such evil people I see that they are already enraged, and it is better to stay away from them

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

hardly. clarified the wording a little

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

for a deep understanding, an intelligent psychologist-masochist and live communication is needed) everything written here should be considered semi-meaningful nonsense. pathetic scraps of thoughts to which everyone will screw their bell tower

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

do not trust anyone. it's all an illusion and all around maniacs)

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Selling a stroller that I got for free; I would never have guessed that before.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder
you are not a Jew I burned you HD

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

rPeBoJL Still
no.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder
, damn it ... (

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

rPeBoJL
In the sense of yes. In general, a Jew.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder
we need a Jewish chatter . like any other characters with striking features

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

rPeBoJL
Yes, well, go to the Russian-language Internet .....
Everywhere zhYdy is to blame.

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder,
but popularity is guaranteed)

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

rPeBoJL
Such popularity flattered to me.
I have long dreamed that ours would send three letters to America
and be better friends with Russia. But where is there if every second person in Russia is
sure that Jews are to blame everywhere?

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder
wow wow parin! politota, religion and other pseudo-scholarly trash - on the floor above) here is a chatter and relaxation

r
rPeBoJL 10.11.21

irin_
* looks around furtively * quieter ... they can hear us)

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Under the bed......