3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oaoaoaoa 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Lack of feedback on the Logitech steering wheel. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day to all!
Used to play ETS on a Logitech G27 wheel and the feedback worked great. At a certain moment, money was urgently needed, and I had to sell my pet.
But now, just a couple of days ago, I was lucky to find a less relevant, but still steering wheel, Logitech Driving Force GT, "for free". In ETS 2, I ran into this problem: Feedback works, but not as it should. That is, vibrations that simulate collisions and bumps in the road work, the weight of the steering wheel is adjusted too, but the steering wheel does not return to the center point (depending on the speed), and in the end, it is just stone.
Please help who faced this problem and knows how to solve it.
Actually, the settings themselves:
Spoiler

10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo sexual 10.11.21

I have a feedback plugin for Logitech steering wheels, if I need to, I can share.

o
oaoaoaoa 10.11.21

Hobo Sexual
Yes, I also found the plug-in, only on DFGT it does not work well, since the steering wheel knocks and convulses)

o
oaoaoaoa 10.11.21

The problem was solved by itself, in some magical way, so the topic can be considered closed.

H
Hobo sexual 10.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
Works great for me.

t
taraso23 10.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
It was necessary to check the "Enable centering spring" checkbox. I think so (I have no steering wheel myself).

o
oaoaoaoa 10.11.21

taraso23
The fact is that this is the usual centering of the steering wheel, as on cheap Chinese steering wheels with a turn of 180 degrees. That is, the steering wheel simply returns to the opposite position, regardless of the speed of the truck and the angle of rotation of the wheels.
Fortunately, as I wrote above, everything worked by itself)

o
oaoaoaoa 10.11.21

Hobo Sexual
What's your steering wheel? If G27 / G25, then I have no doubt that it works perfectly for you)
Another thing that is not very realistic in this plugin is that at speed the steering wheel is very light and there is no clear center. If you were driving a real car, you will understand me)

H
Hobo sexual 10.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
I have a Logitech Driving Force GT, I've been playing with the plug-in for about a year now and I'm not complaining, you just need to customize it for yourself.

o
oaoaoaoa 10.11.21

Hobo Sexual
Drop your settings, please, if not difficult.

K
KeeperOfTheBlackmen 10.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
Hobo Sexual
Big-Russian-Bear wrote: Drop your settings, please, if it's not difficult.
I support, I'm interested in the identity! I’m still not satisfied, I can’t pick it up for myself. Specificity, Global, sliders in the game and a plugin with instructions at the same time (I don't know what kind of plugin it is ...), if not difficult.
The G25-G27 and Driving Force GT use similar settings (if not the same).