3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripvango 10.11.21 02:53 pm

\ "Good Rest \" and \ "Lover's Embrace \" does not always work (Fallout 4)

Started a new game. Already level 19.
"Good rest" has worked two or three times so far.

Recently, Piper completely charmed but "Lover's Embrace" has not worked yet ... Slept on mattresses and beds.
True, not yet at the hotel and not more than 4-5 hours. But this is enough for rest.
Piper wakes up next to him, purrs that it's time to get up, but the animation of the sleepy voltboy does not play, the message about the perk, accordingly, too, and it is not in the active perks.

I play pirate, Beta survival mode without the latest update (I read that the latter has a lot of bugs so far).

*** I
admit that it depends on the time of sleep. 5 hours is not enough. 8 seems to be enough. I will also check - I will write.
Subsequent experiments showed that everything works when you sleep on the bed for at least 7 hours.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mescaline 10.11.21

Can't get up?

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Jerusalem_96
Maybe he didn't get up. Especially considering that this time I'm playing as a female character. ;)

E
Energy death 10.11.21

ripvango
> Recently completely charmed Piper, but "Lover's Embrace" has not worked yet, never
go out into the street there charm someone better)

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Energy Death
Thank you, I already have a beloved wife. ) This is not a reason not to play your favorite games.

I
Inquisitor 10.11.21

ripvango
In patches 1.5.141 and 1.5.147 (with updated survival mode), neither "good rest" nor "lover's hugs" work. In addition, sleeping in a sleeping bag allows ONLY to save the game, but does not heal, sleeping on a mattress heals, preserves, but does not relieve fatigue, and only sleep in a bed preserves, heals, and relieves fatigue, but a bonus from "good rest" or "hugs of a lover "doesn't work anywhere. In short, complete nonsense ... after 8 hours of sleep in a sleeping bag or on a mattress, you get a message that you want to sleep .. Apparently, sleeping bags near the gazebo, or mattresses separately from the beds, exist only in the post-nuclear world .. Like monitors with a resolution of 1280x1024. ..

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

The Inquisitor wrote: The
bonus from "good rest" or "lover's hugs" doesn't work anywhere.
Not true!
Here is the experience gained with the "Lover's Embrace"

But without -

The difference is just 15%, which gives the "Lover's Embrace" perk. Version .147, Survival Mode.

I
Inquisitor 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK
More details? What did you sleep on and how long? I never worked for me, in those places where I worked before the renewed survival, maybe you rented a bed for money? Is this your walkthrough? It's strange that in English ..

E
Energy death 10.11.21

ripvango
not to play is not a reason, but not to look for love in games is a reason)
and by the way, my wife is also not a reason not to use the advice above and go out)

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Inquisitor
I've experimented a little here. It works when you sleep on the bed for at least 7 hours.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Energy Death
"Don't look for love in games" ... You smiled at me straight. Yes, what kind of love is there ...) Here in "Dragon Age" the first ... there was love ... with Leliana! Oh..! )))
And here ... It's just that in this cruel, ruined world, life brings two together ... The damp Boston autumn needs someone nearby to sleep warmer on rotten mattresses ...

But seriously ... oh, no, I can't seriously - it's all ridiculous. ))))

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Inquisitor
Slept in his Mechanist's lair, Curie as a partner and Piper was also nearby. I usually sleep at least 8 hours. In English, because it's more convenient for me :-) The old habit of playing in the original, not with crooked translations. :-) And yes, this is my walkthrough.

I
Inquisitor 10.11.21

ripvango
BlackTigerTK
I see, thanks, I'll have to sleep on the bed a little longer and check ..

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

By the way, the fact that a sleeping bag does not give a proper rest is written in one of those messages that are displayed during loading.

G
Guest 23.06.23

Toddlers often require guidance and care from parents, guardians, or caregivers to ensure their safety, well-being, and healthy development. They may need help with tasks such as feeding, dressing, bathing, and sleeping. Additionally, providing a nurturing and stimulating environment that encourages learning, creativity, and social interaction is important during this stage. https://toddlershelp.com/best-toddler-crawl-tunnel/