3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoskowRussia 10.11.21 02:53 pm

question about the level and points of weapons (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good evening friends) Yesterday I finally got 30 lvl, and then there were questions. And so 1. Where to find merchants who sell gear for phoenix credits.

2. Equipment score - As I understand, each thing has a point, and the higher the score, the (say) the machine is more powerful, but if, for example, the AK machine gun 6.000 the damage is (say) 80, and the M16 assault rifle has 5,500 damage, but the score is 90 how can it be more powerful? Or the score is no longer worth paying attention to ??

3. When I got 30 lvl, in the dark zone there were places where it is written that they are for 31 lvl, so how to reach 31 lvl, or is it a stupid warning that the mobs are strong, and go there or not decide for yourself? )) Maybe the questions are stupid, but still)
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joxan911 10.11.21

1 Trader at the base in the technical block from the left
2 Damage is displayed differently for everyone depending on what stats you have
3 This is just a warning that the mobs are stronger, there are no 31 levels in the game, but there are items of 31 and 32 levels, as well as for 31 there are 32 mobs.

R
ROM4iK_Spb 10.11.21

MoskowRussia
is 34lvl in falcon))

b
blin88 10.11.21

Should I buy the game or not? everyone is in thought, and suddenly it does not work .. beta did not like

L
Lubber 10.11.21

MoskowRussia wrote:
2. Equipment score
Only one type of weapon should be compared. Since the damage, for example, of the MP-5 is less than that of the Vector, but this is compensated by a large magazine and rate of fire, and the damage and rate of fire of the FAL is higher than the AK-47, but in fact the FAL only shoots in short bursts with pauses, etc. ...
Even so, the score can be misleading. After all, the damage on weapons of each level has a fork (for example, from 9000 to 10000 damage per shot). Moreover, the difference between the levels is less than the difference in the surebet of the same level. Example: an 181 point rifle has a 9000-10000 damage fork, and a 204 point rifle has 9400-10400 damage. But on the first (181) you will get 9800 damage, and on the second 9550. It turns out that the first is cooler, although you can't tell by the scores.
Likewise with clothes, not only with weapons.

S
Stason71 10.11.21

Rom4iK_Spb
Batr)))

R
ROM4iK_Spb 10.11.21

Stason71
mobs are also 34 so))

C
Cold blood 10.11.21

2. First of all, it is worth looking not at the points of weapons and equipment, but at its talents and stats. Low tier weapons / equipment with great talents and stats can be better than high tier weapons / equipment with poor talents and stats.

S
Stason71 10.11.21

ROM4iK_Spb
Yes, yes, I just watched the vidos there, only the armored personnel carrier saw)

M
MoskowRussia 10.11.21

Guys then another question) Where can I find the "yellow" technique of the special squad? I understand that it is impossible to change the usual blue and green ones, and I cannot find that one anywhere)

R
ROM4iK_Spb 10.11.21

MoskowRussia
in the dark zone))

L
Lubber 10.11.21

MoskowRussia
You can find Special Squad Vehicles in special boxes in the Dark Zone. There is a Character Advantage, due to which the zones with these boxes are specially marked on the map. When you open the box, you randomly get 2-3 units of material of different quality (from green to gold). As far as I understand, the quantity and quality of the received materials can be increased by increasing the character parameter "Gathering resources".
Plus, for characters of level 30, every day there is an opportunity to receive a unit of the Special Squad's gold equipment by completing a daily assignment related to "crafting". You can view assignments and rewards by going to the map and selecting the "Operations" section there.

m
martin32 10.11.21

blin88
If nothing is done about bugs and cheats, then it's better not. And in general it is not worth taking. The company is short, the PVP component is weak.

b
blin88 10.11.21

I already bought martin32, I kind of went in))