3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agronom 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Conversation with the cheater F-)) (Counter-Strike)

It is interesting to watch a cheater who will put his own in the head through a solid wall.

One more note to the moderators.
They are slowing down with the CD update, 3.3.1 has been released for a long time, and 3.2.0 is still on the servers.
Is it really so difficult to authorize some regular to follow the update at least for 24 hours?
147 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shah 10.11.21

Demon, CD 4.0.0 has already been released.

U
Unknown 10.11.21

Today I played on cstrike.ru on all servers with cheats. On the Aztecs, he ran behind the terrorists and shot 6 people at the heads. And no one caught me cheating, although my nickname was - Ya chitak poganiy. Even 2 ADMINS played then. All admins clicked fuck .... And Cheating-Death is a complete mess. I advise you to put something more reliable.

t
top-Gosu 10.11.21

I would not be I would prosecZH-))

U
Unknown 10.11.21

- = Top-Gosu = - you do not understand me. It's not that the admins didn't notice me, but that Cheating-Death skips cheats. When I played with cheats, I didn't hide at all. And when 6 people were shot at the heads, no one even said a word to me. Probably they thought that it should be so. :)

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Yes, how much can you say - there are no tricks against cheats. Whatever anti-cheats come out, cheats will always overtake them. Here you need to build a game not in the hope of anti-cheats, but relying on your own observation skills.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

na luboi 4it est anti 4it i naoborot. :)

S
Shah 10.11.21

Only in the main it turns out that cheats in development overtake anti-cheats

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

That's for sure. Cheats will always overtake anti-cheats.

A
ARKPF | Barbital 10.11.21

I have such a proposal for gentlemen administrators.

Why not make a page on the server, let's say "SHAME CHEATERS" and publish on it the nicknames of all players who have ever been seen cheating. I am just specifying that they have been verified and convicted of cheating. Naturally administrators should publish.

Let me give you an example: I played yesterday on siege and someone (spp) Hitm @ n (by the way, I treated him pretty well until yesterday) naturally cheated, shouting at the same time that one should be able to play. Gosu came in and kicked the scoundrel. After a while I go to another server and this bastard is there again. Of course, he has frags up to ..... ra. He just told everyone in the open that he was a cheater and half an hour ago he was kicked from another server. Excuses didn't help him. Even the administrator was not there, the "scoundrel" left himself, probably conscience tortured.

Publish your lists and add to them, gentlemen admins. Then the cheating death will not be needed (it is still crap). Let each player know on the servers knows their heroes cheaters.

In general, when I do not play under my own name, I try to kill the fagots of the team's merging and the 4iters on the respawn.

Respectfully all.
Thanks.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

I agree with you, barbital. To wet on rep without waiting for peritonitis.

U
Unknown 10.11.21

When I played with cheats, I specifically watched some of the players I respect. And I must tell you I have a very negative opinion about their game. Some of them (I will not name) 100 pounds used wallhack. With cheats it is very clear.

Barbital came up with a good idea, I hope the admins will appreciate it.

L
Lost ANGEL 10.11.21

If it's not difficult for nicknames, tell these gentlemen, so that it would be easier for me later ...: _)

U
Unknown 10.11.21

OK, deal. Just as if I myself was not kicked or banned for using cheats. It's dangerous to be a secret agent. Otherwise, if I get banned, I won't be able to log into the server.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

neplohuu temu razvili:] tolko spiski ne pomogut ^^ cheter pomenyaet nick i nachnet vse snachala
pochemu admini nihu .. nedelaut? potomu-chto vse admini lamo (vi ne obijaites mi vse lamo po sravneniu s kem nibud)
tak vot dva dnya ya molchal potom dostalo - pOOH
chuvak igraet 3 dnya, uje v state na peredovoi - ni odnodo zameoniya zashol, tak i nado !! ("Quick" toje zahodit evo vstrechaut kak otca ^^ igrat chuvak umeet no + on ispolzauet WH, maskiruetsya, no hot 2 raza za kartu spalitsya)
tak vot pOOH, menya zae ... lo, inferno v spektatoe otsdelidel (demo sdelidel esli komu nado obrashaites, u menya uje papka na rabochem stole, nazivaetsya "DEMO CHEATERS") kstati admin na servere v eto vremya bil.
tak chto budet delat pOOH naprimer ?? smenit nick, i poneslas !!
a admini vezde lamo, v belgii krupneishii server BELGACOM SKYNET, tak vot poka tam 2 goga nazat bili "PAW" (silnii klan bil) tam bil poraydok. potom oni brosili eto delo. odin iz nih v moem gorode jivet, ya sprosil, on otvetil chto nah .. eto komu nado, dlya sereznogo igroka adminstvo v lom.
v admini nado igrakov minimum 2 goda staj igri, no problemma v tom chto takim igrokam eto nah .. nenado.
adminstvo eto rabota, a 90% lamo rvutsya v admini, a kogda dorvutsya ih obyzannosti bistro ogranichivautsya tolko chtob karti menyat ^^
ps
poka est CS - budut lamo i cheaters:]] i nihu ... s etim ne
CD suxdela: ]

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

And if there are honest people in the statistics of CHITAKOV (With a small letter).
FOR EXAMPLE: A brow has a FUGON PACK kaokonit and he plays with changed sprites and is either banned or classified as cheaters. There can be a lot of
examples. did not use (BUT only in multiplayer battles).

L
Lost ANGEL 10.11.21

Emf be so kind as to watch the demo and then we'll see ..... Agree ...?

A
Astral 10.11.21

emf | * - send me a demo about pOOH, or give me a link. I definitely need to take a look. this little man actually belongs to our clan! If it turns out that a cheater - drive from shame and ban forever! Here is my soap: [email protected]

c
clinton 10.11.21

ne somnevaites eto demo ya toje videl.
WH 100 pudov !!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Nice demo s wh :))

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

No words! :))