3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21 02:53 pm

Falcon Trial (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Who has already passed, how do you)? Feels like)
22 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chestir 10.11.21

Roman Moskavets
Tried) but since the group is random))) it didn't work out so well) after the fifth wave they usually pour (((so in principle it's cool and a little hardcore)))

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

it seems to me that with equipment below 180 points it is better not to go to the test, just with a group of 4 people (184, 190, 198, and my 184 point) they tried to pass two shots at the very beginning, and the point is that there are only drones they kill with one oblique splash and everyone has yellow hp, we are still undergrowth in the campaign))).

P
PeroAlxp 10.11.21

Well, even though our party is played. And the usual tests scatter to smithereens. We had to sweat on high difficulty. Even though I immediately crafted 2 purchased green stuff for myself and got the first set bonus. I had to sweat all the same. There you need tactics and understand how what is happening.

1. Firstly, you need to know that in the middle of the hangar there is a depression, there is a box with supplies, so that the cartridges will not run out.
2. It is best for the group to split into 2 parties and take up the fortification on the left and right, on the second floor, at the very beginning of the hangar.
3. Do not climb to turn off the turrets (they do not hit hard if they hit) (the turrets do not shoot to the positions in point 2).
4. Wait for packs of mobs until a mob appears with a bomb and a message that "A new explosive device has appeared"
5. Kill everyone, grab the bomb. ONLY THEN GRINK FOR THE BULDOZER.
6. Disconnect the turrets on both sides simultaneously. Plant the bomb FAST.
7. After planting the bomb. FAST RUN BACK into the hangar to the first lines.
8. After planting the bomb, the bulldozer starts shooting rockets everywhere. Therefore, RUN (so far I have not been able to find a safe cover, perhaps in the middle where there is a man with ammunition)
9. Shoot fast snipers and especially FAST DRONES.
10. Be the first to shoot white drones that fly out next to you from the place where you jumped out at the beginning of the hangar.
11. When the message about the detection of the enemy appears. Watch immediately for all the doors on which the light is blinking, from THERE mobs will climb.
12. THE MOST IMPORTANT. The last bomb must be planted and ticked from there as quickly as possible, otherwise the wipe from firing missiles. It will be on the 15th wave.
13. As long as the bulldozer is ALIVE, mobs will come.

A
Arthur Stein 10.11.21

Dragged in on the fourth attempt. They gave me two green clothes. Hardcore enough raid. As the person above wrote about the level of gear, I fully support it. With weak gear to do there is not.

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

PeroAlxp

I remember on high difficulty, there, not only on the 15th wave, the opponents roam until you bomb the bat.
However, from the above, it can already be concluded that without a well-coordinated team, it is better not to climb this level of complexity.

P
PeroAlxp 10.11.21

Roman Moskavets
That's why I wrote point 13.
Yes, that's right.
:)

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

Now I am assembling a team for a test, a score of at least 180 is needed and experience in tz of at least 40 is desirable, for a neat, well-coordinated passage, add the nickname Oukli if you have not passed it yet.

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

PeroAlxp
Actually, there was a question about the test, not a high level. I am on a test in the green net of an attack aircraft with a rating of 198, even to the pit in the center I do not have time to run. And at a high level, you can even farm there, only for a long time, whether one green item is worth so much time everyone decides for himself, but for me, during the same time in the TZ from some boss, it will also drop out, and there is more fan.

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

I think you can go through, you need someone to stay on the balcony at the beginning of the arena, and you need abilities with the ability to reanimate players remotely.

L
Lubber 10.11.21

PeroAlxp wrote:
2. It is best for the group to split into 2 parties and occupy the fortification on the left and right, on the second floor, at the very beginning of the hangar.
Here I do not agree, in my opinion, it is better for everyone to stick together. So Runners are easier to disassemble and raise each other and buffs / healers work for everyone at once. By the way, about the treatment: the presence in the group of a first-aid post with cartridges, in my opinion, is a prerequisite.
PeroAlxp wrote:
8. After planting the bomb, the bulldozer starts shooting rockets everywhere. Therefore, RUN (so far I have not been able to find a safe shelter, perhaps in the middle where there is a man with ammunition)
This moment hovers most of all. I got tired of somersaults.
Can someone tell when he stops shooting? Is it just in time or is it necessary to clear the wave under shelling? Somehow in the confusion I didn't remember ...

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

Lubber
You sit in the central hole under the grate closer to the wall which you jump from to the balcony at the beginning and nothing gets there. Checked.
He starts shooting after laying the third explosives, it is not necessary to clean the hall, the beter himself knocks down everyone who remains.

m
muraton 10.11.21

there is nothing to do in the test until it is above 200 gir

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

I already have 195 points of equipment, three things 214 points, two 191 points.

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

about the pit, the topic is good, with its help we went for the first time at high difficulty)

C
CiaphasCain 10.11.21

I went to the izi with random, no one even died. There were only injuries. 192,186x2 and lvl 172 equipment

D
DSC-SkamsK 10.11.21

Passed twice today on trial. It's hard ...

It's a pity that the battalion's jacket doesn't quite match the helmet

M
Manhunt75 10.11.21

DSC-SkamsK
With such equipment data on the skin, only with cheats on the test can you pass.

D
DSC-SkamsK 10.11.21

Manhunt75
oh yeah, oh yeah

f
faq_spilberg 10.11.21

Casual, can I tell you how to pass the test?
One person gets a set, even from shit clothes, from a Tactical set, he has a buff from four things. Makes himself about 30k skill power. With the maximum buff, and it quickly accumulates, the scanner has a CD of 20 seconds and works 25, and the stats are the most top ones. 40% crit + 100% damage from crit.
Some goof puts a portable shelter for two in a pit, and this same engineer sticks the "smart shelter" buff into it, there is increased damage by 50% and resistance by 75%, and these same Runners or Drobashi or Milishniks are no longer waning and don't even get killed on the second shot. And this engineer also has a cooldown of 360 seconds, as it were, the maximum, and he can sometimes hedge the teams, the team sticks together and splits into two only when it is necessary to plant a bomb.
I feel sorry for those "eccentrics" who jerk off to weapons and dps of 260 k. Because without this engineer, you can only pass this Test with glitch, until it is fixed.

v
vrodenetot 10.11.21

sofa connoisseur scattered!