3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NIK-KOLB 10.11.21 02:58 pm

Harsh Russia (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello, guys, tell me this question on the map Severe russia r 13 when starting a new game you cannot see all the cities how to fix it, you can see only six cities of Birobidzhan, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk and three more neighboring cities, I have already started a new game many times and zoom set but still everything is the same, the map was moved in all directions, there are no other cities anywhere.

26 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

NIK-KOLB
Large cities are indicated when choosing a garage, in my opinion ... Goba himself on his video to the map says that you need to start the game in Khabarovsk, apparently because the main part of the salons is located there. After choosing a garage on the map in the game, all the others will be reflected ...

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

NIK-KOLB
Bayun4ik
Provided that there is no bastard above the map, interrupting game_data from Severe))

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

SlavikSD
Well, yes, with priorities in mods, you need to look very carefully, especially with maps ...

N
NIK-KOLB 10.11.21

SlavikSD
here please see what I have with the card

N
NIK-KOLB 10.11.21

Yes, I put one card without mods all the same all the same

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

NIK-KOLB
Interesting! It's not my business, of course, but why not combine that bunch of trailers into one mod? It would be easier for everyone) And you didn't want to update the loads from Denis 3.5 to 3.8?
At startup, the picture is the same for everyone. But if the whole map is not visible in the game, then only by interrupting with another mod with game_data. There are no other options.
And I would reverse the order of the map files from 1 up to 5

N
NIK-KOLB 10.11.21

SlavikSD
In the game itself, everything is perfectly visible, the whole map is visible, there was one jamb of code driving from Khabarovsk, which I don’t remember being proud of, I remained a little bit before going and the road ended and everything was fine

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

NIK-KOLB
I don’t use this card, I’m sorry for the psyche)) In general, judging by the reviews, the horse just didn’t lie on it)

N
NIK-KOLB 10.11.21

SlavikSD
And about trailers, I don't know, I downloaded it like this, of course, if it was in one file, it would be better, but how to update the loads? I've just been playing for about three months and that's why I still don't know everything about this game

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

NIK-KOLB
There is one track from Khabarovsk - I've been winding it for the third time already - I called it the road of life for myself - there, from half of the route, you can turn off the navigator so that you don't mislead and follow the signs and the map (well, like in Russia -no roads, only directions) -I did so :))) I still have a mod to turn off the barriers, I have to carefully turn, not anywhere. Moreover, from the fact that I drove the navigator behaves this way only on one route, on the rest more or less true direction shows :))

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

By the way, as for me, there are very beautiful places on the map, there are places in a madhouse, but not as frightening ... But the roads are simply gorgeous - the coverage, rises, potholes, everything is very high quality ... Well, yes, on a simple tractor you can't go there, you need Kamaz or something like that ...

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

SlavikSD
Slav-I traveled along it for a week, I didn't notice any jambs, quite the opposite, well, apart from the navigator and the FPS in places sags heavily where the roads are highly detailed ...

N
NIK-KOLB 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
Well, the map itself is excellent, I just would like to start somewhere else

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

NIK-KOLB
Well, apparently the author himself only provided for these cities for a start, for some reason ...

N
NIK-KOLB 10.11.21

Well, okay guys, thank you for your answers, and all the best to you and good luck on the road.

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

NIK-KOLB
Mutually :)

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

NIK-KOLB
I can try to stick them into one mod. Throw them off to me.
And pack 3.8 is here (just
disable 3.5 and plug 3.8) packhttp: //sharemods.com/mfg645oodf8w/trailers_and_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v3.8_part1.7z.html
http://sharemods.com/vkjsxa5fmxxh/trailers_and_Jcargo_pack.html http://sharemods.com/vkjsxa5fmxxh/trailers_and_Jcargo_pack3.

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
Yes, I am nothing, I am guided by the reviews of others. Maybe you just haven't reached the places where the jambs have a nest?)))

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

SlavikSD
Heh ... Maybe I didn't get there :))) Well, I try not to look into the log unnecessarily :)))

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
Symmetrical)