3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OBSERVER76 10.11.21 02:58 pm

How to improve a gas mask to 2 filtration levels? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

friends, I ran into a problem, I can not pump the gas mask, they write that at the base on the workbench, but I cannot find there
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Polololon 10.11.21

OBSERVER76
But there is no way to search the forum, right? Straight really, really? The handles are claws. They don't hit the keys.

Subject: everything in the medblock is improving. Read, it says what improvements + to filters give.

x
xxvulfxx 10.11.21

pump the honey block to 100% and you will get a gas mask of 4 filtration levels

L
Lubber 10.11.21

Polololon wrote:
everything in the medblock
is improving This is true. We need to unlock certain improvements to the Medical Wing of the Base of Operations.
xxvulfxx wrote:
pump the honey block to 100%
This is not true.

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Lubber
How wrong it is, if the medical block is pumped 100%, then everything is pumped there, and therefore the filters are level 4.

L
Lubber 10.11.21

Genom94
Not true, as pumping to 100% is not necessary to get a level 4 filter. They also wrote that if the entire base is pumped to 100%, then there will be a level 4 filter. You can also force to run 3 circles around the base and make 20 jumps - this also does not affect the appearance of the 4th level filter.

d
dmitry55r 10.11.21

Can't complete the Virus Research mission. A gas mask of the 2nd filtration level is required. I have a gas mask worth some 7th level of the hero. What to do? Where can I get this gas mask in general?

O
OduHokuu_LLIym 10.11.21

dmitry55r A
gas mask, like any other item, is either crafted, or bought, or knocked out of mobs.

L
Lubber 10.11.21

dmitry55r
A cho from what you read above is not clear? The whole topic is about this.
The level of the gas mask and the level of filtration are different concepts. The level of the filter has nothing to do with the level of the "Mask" item (aka Gas Mask). The filter can be from the 1st level (starting) to the 4th. You can increase the level of filtration using the character's "Advantages" (a separate section of character parameters). Benefits come from improvements to the Base of Operations. When you look at the list of possible base upgrades, the right column indicates the bonuses received for the improvement, including the "Benefits" received. "Benefits" that increase the level of filtration can be obtained by creating certain Honey enhancements. block.