3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sashababich2201 10.11.21 02:58 pm

map Severe Russia r13 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Come on, pro, tell me, is it possible to get to Nikolaevsk on the Amur without cheating? On "monsters" and with an empty trailer does not count.
53 Comments
Sort by:
B
B.A.N. 10.11.21

sashababich22011968
kraze 255

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

bandura alexander nikolaevich
As for me 255 is a cheating machine :) The tank is bottomless, dviglo-450 horses in my opinion and it pulls a load of 40 tons as if it is not there along the Gobi potholes :))) I drove it, but I did not like it ... And so the machine is beautiful, no doubt.,))

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

sashababich22011968
I will try to storm this route with a KAMAZ with a standard dvigl ... Let's see :))
PS And a trick question, right? :)))

B
B.A.N. 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
put the dviglo weaker, I ride it myself, it's much more interesting, I will say from my own experience a free camera and millions on the account only spoil the whole meaning of the game)

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

By the way, here's the question, drove into the snow, let me think I'll connect the ice ... And I didn't see the effect, what's with the ice that without ... The truth was just on the burglar and drove ... Maybe that's why?

C
Conscience of the Far Eas 10.11.21

I'm on a KRAZ 6446 with a 650 horsepower engine and a 5-stupa box))) I didn't pull on all climbs. And about the bottomless tank it is on all machines.

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

bandura alexander nikolaevich wrote:
I will say from my own experience a free camera and millions on the account only spoil the whole meaning of the game)
Here I completely agree :)

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

The conscience of the Far East
I will not argue, I just did not pay attention to the tank on KAMAZ trucks, well, then I set a realistic fuel consumption, maybe there may still be savings on this ...
By the way, in the Urals, by the way, the fuel in the tank flies out quickly ...

C
Conscience of the Far Eas 10.11.21

Bayun4ik I am
now riding the merene with a real flow rate from Vladik to Khabar, even half the tank has not gone away))) just look at the time, it goes like a minute in a minute of real time, because I traveled the same route and did not even sleep a day

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

Conscience of the Far East
It's hard to say for the Europeans - they seem to be economical :)))

s
sashababich2201 10.11.21

alexander nikolaevich bandura
1. With what load did you go? I pulled 25t and the Kraz was top-end, but I didn't climb some mountains.
2. SWAMP.

s
sashababich2201 10.11.21

Conscience of the Far East
Correct answer.

s
sashababich2201 10.11.21

Bayun4ik I
fully agree.

s
sashababich2201 10.11.21

The conscience of the Far East
We are simply not used to after ordinary cards. And here we are not driving a long distance (this is a long time, because 1: 1), and a European can fill up more than a ton.

B
B.A.N. 10.11.21

sashababich22011968 the
load was 18 tons

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

sashababich22011968 wrote:
We're just not used to after regular cards. And here we are not driving a long distance (this is a long time, because 1: 1), and a European can fill up more than a ton.
I agree, the scale is unusual :)

B
Bayun4ik 10.11.21

Guys, how about the ice, did anyone connect it, does it work?

s
sashababich2201 10.11.21

Bayun4ik The
question is absolutely no trick. It's just that I have been at the helm several times already: Kamaz, Ural, Kraz, Volvo from a hard pack (but not a monster) - failed. Swamp - I found a detour on the first, but not on the second. If you go around the swamp, you find yourself on an oil pipeline, in ruts. And then more climbs. You can, of course, through Vanino, by ferry - but we are Russian people, we can handle mountains. So I'm looking for companions. THIS PUZZLE CANNOT BE COPIED BY ONE.

s
sashababich2201 10.11.21

alexander nikolaevich bandura
With 18 tons on top-end Kraz - I agree. But what about the swamp?

J
JamesBoss 10.11.21

Bayun4ik
Active. You need to connect "y.golled.r13.scs". At least it works for me. True, I was driving a Volvo monster from the map.