3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lastik001 10.11.21 02:58 pm

Help blizz pvp (Diablo 2)

Good day, I have been playing for 3 weeks, and I would like to know what is the best thing to wear blizzard for pvp, preferably describe the best gear? Thank you in advance
67 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

Lastik001 Have
you already managed to knock out a zod during these three weeks? death fantom 35 cold dmg - from syr, well, inventory will also cost a pretty penny.

L
Lastik001 10.11.21

Dosmotr
No, of course, but I want to immediately know what to strive for, so you need to know full gear

f
firkax 10.11.21

Good day,
it's better not to write anything than this,

and blizzard for pvp in the best gear you really won't wear in 3 weeks
what you can find in the next few months:
armor - viper, helm - shako, belt - snowclash, gloves - magefist , weapon - oculus, shield - lidless wall ili spirit monarch (str req 156), amulet + 2-3 skills kakoi naidetsya, rings fcr + chto ugodno eshe

L
Lastik001 10.11.21

firkax
Lord, I am not asking for a description of what will happen in 3 weeks, I am interested to know what good clothes they wear on her, and roughly calculate how much it costs, why write who farms how much in 3 weeks?

f
firkax 10.11.21

and yes, she's close in gear, as I described, and who knows how to pvp, has much better chances of winning a battle than being close in top gear, but she doesn't know how to pvp,
so you don't need to get hung up on looking for gear, it's better to go in what pvp you have and train there from time to time with those who are not much stronger than you

f
firkax 10.11.21

roughly calculate how much it costs
if the best gear - it costs several years of farming

L
Lastik001 10.11.21

firkax
Well, can you specify the name of the gear?

f
firkax 10.11.21

well, if you really want to get a goal for the next 10 years of the game, then please
start with this:
1. annihilus small charm 20/20/10
2. hellfire troch large charm 20/20, +3 sorc skills
3. 9x cold skillers 45 hp
4. death's fathom 30 cold dmg 40/40 resists
5. nightwings veil 15 cold dmg 20 dex
when you find it (I think after 5 years) come to the continuation of the list)

L
Lastik001 10.11.21

firkax
Already better, but I would have a complete description of the gear, something like a guide, because they write little on the internet, maybe I was looking badly, of course, but still I would like to see the options here

d
d2trade 10.11.21

Lastik001 wrote:
Already better, but I would have a complete description of the gear, something like a guide, because they write very little on the internet, maybe I was looking badly, of course, but still I would like to see the options here
It's strange that you decided that you were here -that should work to paint some options for assemblies and write guides. If you can't find it, it's your problem.
Lastik001 wrote:
maybe I was looking badly of course
yes

L
Lastik001 10.11.21

d2trade
This was not a requirement, but a request, probably for this forum, and not for stupid chatter

T
Torum. 10.11.21

Lastik001
Striving is a good thing, but there is really nothing to talk about without runes.
You must understand that blindly following some guides is not entirely correct, with experience you begin to understand certain things and you yourself can figure out clothes for the game against certain characters. On pg, as such, the rules of the guide are close, by the way, there is still no, maybe someone will unsubscribe from those who played it.

I
Immense 10.11.21

Lastik001
Lastik001 wrote:
a request
Do not listen to the firm.

On the case: nightwings veil 15 cold dmg 20 dex is a useless thing in pvp. Tiarka 3 cold 20 fkr 2 sockets is the best for pvp.
The easiest way to understand what gear you need is to run pvp. And yet, focus on survival.

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

Immense
it KvR told you that tiarks> NV? cold sorka is the only one to which facets and + cold dmg give a noticeable increase in damage. According to this logic, then it is possible to replace df with khoto, shako still wear, why are these 3-100-2 circletes?

y
yok0o 10.11.21

Lastik001
death fathom 35 ot lo
ormus 3-15 bliz = ohm
tiara 3 cold 20 fcr 2 soc = lo
amul 3 cold 100 hp = ohm
cold skilleri 35+ ot ohm
rare / craft ringi fcr stati ot ohm
a tak norm blizka viydet v 7 + lo
i ne prosi polnogo spiska wmota, tam polniy sunduk pereodevalok vs kajdogo

I
Immense 10.11.21

Dosmotr
Dosmotr wrote:
tiarks> NV
The fire is limited to cold res / overres (I hope I didn't surprise you). So you need to type as many -res as possible, which is more tangible to beat. We consider HB = 2 ck this is -10, facet -5 = -15. Tiarka 3 ck -15, 2 facets -10 = -25. The difference in + dmg is 10% (20 nv 10 tiara), but the tiara has 1 cold ck more.

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

Immense
so + 10% with HB should be more damage than -10% and 1sq.

I
Immense 10.11.21

Dosmotr
Dosmotr wrote:
should be
With sufficient -res the opposite is true. Let the opponent have 75 kres. You apply 1k DMG with o -res and 10%. total dmg 1.1k. In hp, the opponent will go 1100x (1-0.75) = 275. Now 1k dmg with -10% res. In xn 1000x (1- (0.75-0.1)) = 350. 275 <350. All this is on the fingers. But the general idea should be clear.

PS Didn't take into account +1 cold ck. It doesn't matter.

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

Immense
What is your opponent's usual crush? If he has -50%? Let's say we have 10k blizzards without a hat.
With NV it is:
12k + 65% (12k) = 19800 -?
With a circus:
11k + 75% (11k) = 19250 -?

I did not take into account + 1sk, as well as df, ormus, etc. But you need to calculate the total damage something like this.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

If the opponent has -50cres, does it matter what kind of hat? :) The main thing is to get there!