3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LazyVop 10.11.21 02:58 pm

Evaluate your pc assembly.

6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 10.11.21

The video card is not bad (for your money), percent. rather weak. I would also add ssd, if possible, and take the power supply unit for at least 550-600 W, but in general it would be nice to know the budget and for what tasks the assembly is, in order to say something more specific.

C
CryTime 10.11.21

everything seems to be harmonious, but the i3 percentage is not a game one, and this must be understood. I advise you to dig up and take i5 - the golden mean. He will open the card as needed, and with a margin for the future.

S
Shock Burst 10.11.21

Take the power supply for 600 wat. Instead of i3, it is better to take the i5. Instead of the R9 380, I would recommend taking the card from the greens. For example gtx 960, good power and energy consumption is lower than that of R9 380

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 10.11.21

Prots probably not for GTA V and The Witcher 3, but something can be played with stable 45-50 fps (Tanks?). And somewhere overclocking will not help.
ZY Anyone who thinks that the i3 is not a gaming one, even more so do not take the 8350.

w
wudi666 10.11.21

It seems to me not worth taking box cooling. Better to take an inexpensive cooler. With such a cooling, you will not overclock and it is not a fact that you will even be able to overclock at full speed. And the PSU is worth taking a little more. And everything else seems to be nothing like that. The truth is not quite (in my opinion) the balance is observed. You take Not a bad DDR4 RAM, an average Video card, but the processor is not nice. If I had problems with finances, I would have dropped the RAM to DDR 3, thereby it would have turned out to be cheaper for the mother and put the percentage more powerful. It's easier to add and change RAM, and DDR3 is not so bad, I would even say that I did not notice much of a difference. But the processor should last the longest, tk. it is more expensive than all spare parts and is not nice to upgrade. I don't think this processor will be relevant for a long time. Few of the new products will pull. Better to take a good mother and percent,

Y
YarovArtem 10.11.21

The build is not bad. But it is advisable to buy a power supply unit for this assembly of 600 watts. And the І3-6100 processor will not reveal the R9 380 video card by 100%.