3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
ubiquitous 10.11.21 02:58 pm

File exchange ETC2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Dear modders, cartographers, skin makers and other ... cases.
Tell me yourself - do you like brushing your teeth over the keyboard, eating in the bathroom, and cleaning your shoes in the kitchen or watching TV through the wall ??? You say - What kind of nonsense are you talking about?
And this is not nonsense to insert skins into the "fashion" section, but to fill in the cards in the "sounds" section, although the "cards" section exists ... Guys - eat in the kitchen or in the dining room, brush your teeth in the bathroom over the sink, and watch TV and listen while sitting in front of him in a chair or on the couch. Thank you so much for your understanding.

19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 10.11.21

Yes !!!!! He smoked heavily)))

v
valerii555 10.11.21

in my opinion stupidity overcame ... this is something to turn out in order to find something new, you need to shovel the entire site by category or how ...

B
Blondex 10.11.21

ubiquitous
it started a long time ago, so there is nothing to change

m
mr.zaharoff 10.11.21

The answer to everyone at once!
The author of this post is absolutely right. We turned the site into a trash heap, I keep talking about it. What a pity! A year ago, everything was different here. I chose this site at one time as the best resource in this direction, but for the last 2 months it seems that there is nothing else to do on it.
The literate old-timers left the rnsurs, the youngsters came and turned everything upside down. It's a pity....

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

ubiquitous
Is it skins, sounds. maps, trailers, trucks, etc. are not mods? The problem is that sometimes the category is chosen incorrectly when designing a release. So there are undefined categories here. What are "Cars"? Traffic is usually pushed here. And the category "Traffic" itself, as on other resources, is clearly not enough. In which category should you define a traffic density mod? Here it is "Cars". A bit weird. Why is the truck for driving it in the category "Trucks", and the truck for traffic in the category "Cars"?
So the question is more to the owners. By the way, they are the last resort when publishing a release and defining categories.

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

SlavikSD
Absolutely the whole game is built on mods, but mods also belong to categories, and not just (mod and that's it) ...

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

ubiquitous
Agree. Therefore, usually in the tags and denote: "Mod" + "Sounds", "Mod" + "Trucks", "Mod" + "Trailers".
I just think that the "Mod" category is superfluous here, and so it is understandable. It would be better to add "Traffic" and "Weather"

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

SlavikSD
Agree !!!

I
Igor Korkin 10.11.21

I support the author of this post 100%

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

ubiquitous
Noticed the increased number of categories? Nice, damn it))

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

SlavikSD
Yes, it pleases ... I want it like in life I wanted diode bulbs I bought I installed it, I wanted the illumination of devices (white, red, blue, green) I bought it, I wanted a signal - I bought it I installed it. First you need to figure out the physics of cars, and then improve the cleanliness of trees and asphalt. Maps so that they dock at will, and not look for fixes ... Versions of the game are stamped like seeds click, reminds WOT - versions of a dohren, but there is little sense.

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

ubiquitous
Yes, physics is still to understand and understand ...
And what about "the hell of a version" of WoT?

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

SlavikSD
Maps are the same and only add garbage to them, and tanks nerf - that's the whole new version. And in general, WoT has long been not played by players, but by the program (VBR), so all normal players have lost this game - there are only inadequate and shkolota left.

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

ubiquitous
)))) I misunderstood: I decided that we were talking about the World of Trucks. World of Trucks (WoT)

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

SlavikSD
I meant tanks, I played it for 4 years, and after the last update I dropped it ... Being the first in the house and getting into a minus is complete crap. The developers did everything at the software level so that the player could buy gold, prem and other equipment for money - and not small ones, this is why they destroy the equipment, 6 out of 10 are mistakes and no penetration, so it turns out that the program itself determines whether you hit or not, you destroy or you. Even pumping the crew no longer means you are seen by everyone - you are nobody ... In short, they turned the game into a pitiful excuse.

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

ubiquitous
Yes, I wonder ... I've never played it. But now the meaning is clear)

s
sashababich2201 10.11.21

SlavikSD When
I didn't hit the seventh level on the top ISU-152 LT, I wanted to slave the keyboard.

u
ubiquitous 10.11.21

sashababich22011968
In the tanks, the prototypes spat on physics and the technical characteristics of all equipment (stung, cut, destroyed) left a good picture and are working on the sound. As a reserve officer, I know something else about equipment, I'm not sucking it off ... If real developers and designers have invested penetration and damage into the tank, then this should also remain in the game, if it is a tank destroyer, then its visibility should be greater than that of the tank and camouflage is more solid than that of any LT, ST and TT - that's why it is PT. And not a single commander, a commander will let straight-line ATs into the city, it's like immediately blowing up or disabling anti-tank power, but in the game you are in the city, in ruins, in narrow streets. It is good if someone will hedge and help support, but basically everyone walks in a herd, not paying attention to how many art in the game, how many LT, a defense or attack card. In short, at the moment, there are noobs and brainless drunks in the game. In pursuit of the loot, the prototypes destroyed their own brainchild; normal players left the game; there is nothing to do there.
PS The game should be fun - I emphasize PLEASURE, not nerve damage, curses and an endless search for mods.

s
sashababich2201 10.11.21

ubiquitous
I served back in the SA. Military specialty: mechanic - driver of the T-72. He served in a military training unit. I haven’t played for a year. As you rightly said: there are not enough nerves.