3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oreshek322 10.11.21 02:58 pm

Missions (Borderlands)

We played with a friend in Borderlands, all missions are fine, but the last ones became inaccessible to him, then another one connected to us, we started "passage 2", the level is the same, and friends passed the first missions in "Passage 2", but when I am the host, they are not available to them, the license
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
k0tas 10.11.21

Quests and storylines come from the host. At what point the host finished, everyone else will play at that point.

O
Oreshek322 10.11.21

k0tas
The fact of the matter is that some missions are simply unavailable for them, they are not given anything for them, neither experience nor money, and I don’t know how to fix it.

E
Energy death 10.11.21

Oreshek322,
as an option, they may have already been passed, or the game considers that they are passed.

O
Oreshek322 10.11.21

Energy Death
So I don’t know, one friend, a loner was not completed at all, we started together, everything was fine, but the last two plots were not available to him, they started passing 2 and almost every 2-3 missions are not available to him

E
Energy death 10.11.21

Oreshek322
litsuha go stimovskaya, if yes then there it is not uncommon when the stim is stupid. try reinstalling the game.

in general, I began to notice that the problems with pirate cartoons are several times less in recent years, one gets the impression that the cartoon and its support are developed at the end ... or they simply do not know how to do it)