3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gerald333 10.11.21 02:58 pm

Mod for beautiful graphics (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The guys, having looked in the files and completely on the internet for the mods on the graph, realized one thing that radically mods on the graph do not change anything, they only change the gamma, brightness, saturation - like sweetfx, and hence the actual question, are there modes that radically change the graph (perhaps even with new animation)?
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
ValbkinDed 10.11.21

than the graph of the game does not suit you?)))

s
serg pc 10.11.21

will this suit the count? only FPS eats not sickly

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

C
Chemee93 10.11.21

Try Super Turbo Lighting Mod. You can also finish off with some Reshade if you don't like vanilla colors. The game becomes much more beautiful. Here are my screenshots from STLM + Cinematic Realism ReShade.

Spoiler

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

gerald333
HD Texture replaces soap stones, mushrooms, logs and fences.

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

gerald333 what do you want to get? You can try this
Spoilerhttp: //gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/grafika/fantasy_ultimate/118-1-0-3316. And besides there are many all sorts of mods for anything.
Spoilerhttp: //gamer-mods.ru/load/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/grafika/118

K
Kirill1998 10.11.21

Fashion won't help this game

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

You need to draw a good grafon, it's just that textures won't be taken from anywhere, and the process is long. Now so far only the soap on the stones has been fixed like. The game is still new, it does not seem to require surgical intervention, it's not the creation of a gazebo, which already at the exit pinch the eyes terribly.
That is, there are no cardinal mods yet. And it won't be until they draw

L
Lukash_Kirill 10.11.21

gerald333
if you want a good little graph, then 4k will help you

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 10.11.21

gerald333
What does the graphics in 3 parts do not suit you? As for me, it looks gorgeous even without mods

-
-SERGEY- 10.11.21

gerald333
Here is the best

K
Kraicher 10.11.21

Kirill
1998 Drink some milk and read smart books. It's too early for you to roam the forums.

A
ALESHIN98 10.11.21

how to put please tell me in detail)

s
serg pc 10.11.21

The pseudochomozoid
is a very cool ReShade, here is http://rghost.ru/67zH9MQQM

and by the way, during the game, press the End button, this will turn off the blur effect, I personally did not like this effect

K
Kirill1998 10.11.21

Kraicher Do
n't burn too much. The game in terms of graphics is absolutely miserable and no mods will save it))

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Kirill1998
tell what time a game in terms of graphics chic? If for you the 3rd witcher is poor in terms of graphics.

K
Kirill1998 10.11.21

Pseudochomozoid
Nouty cannot run anything at all with stable FPS and ultras. The laptops are purely for work and the Internet. Yes, and the pedmak on my ultras is 60 fps, because 980ti is worth.
Bupycop The
new stall is good in grafon, crysis 3, cattle field by 200%, bydlfront by 200%. And the witcher is beautiful due to his views, but there is no grafon in him.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Kirill1998
The witcher has animation of effects, landscapes, faces, furniture, grass and HAIR! And with all this, the animation of the movements is pleasing to the eye, of all games from the third person, Geralt moves the most realistic and not only Geralt, Roach, too, count no downloads, for such a colossal map!
And the games that you brought, with the set 200%, you will have 20fps, I doubt that you will feel the quality of the picture, in the shooter at 20fps) Larka is certainly not famous for the graphon, And the crisis, it is also in Africa a crisis, the only thing that there they made an emphasis, so this is the grafon, and in the witcher everything is at its best, starting with the plot, ending with the grafon, I am inclined to believe that you are an ordinary hater of the witcher, therefore, I don’t see you to dissuade, in your definitely preconceived views.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

Chemee93 wrote:
Try to put the Super Turbo Lighting Mod
and I did not understand the general delight in the comments to it on the nexus.
IMHO, the lighting got worse. as if the brightness is twisted.

left it solely due to the fact that the colors are more realistic (the default contrast pressed on the eyes)

K
Kirill1998 10.11.21

Bupycop The facial
animation is just awful. The roach and Geralt animation, although better than the facial animation, is still too clumsy. The effects, landscapes, hair are beautiful. And it's a shame to talk about 2D grass in general. And you still like her animation? And the game is just plasticine water. The game is beautiful and sometimes striking, but this is the merit of the artists and game designers, but not the graphics, because it is simply poor.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Kirill1998
You focus only on the graph, but I say that the witcher has everything at the level, this is not "The order 1886" which costs a lot of money, the passage for 5 hours and the plot is trivial. Clumsy animation of movements, in skyrim, in which I am ashamed to play from the third person, because the movements are really clumsy. In the Witcher, there is an uncountable amount of grass, in the fields and grass, where it is above the knee, reacts to all factors, be it NPC, wind, aard, etc., in other games if there is grass, then it is motionless. The animation of faces and movements, in each video, is just so pleasing that you don't even want to miss the dialogues, even if you play the game for the 3rd time. In short, let's end the conversation on the fact that you simply do not like the witcher, on the other hand, on the other hand, therefore, you can simply not play it, no one forces you, and in general it is strange that you are subscribed to him ...