3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zvelya 10.11.21 03:01 pm

Farming tip: (Dark Souls 3)

Move between the "High Lord Volnir" and "Old King's Hallway" bonfires. Near the first, run across the bridge, return and bring it down (2500 souls), near the second you kill the nearest mob (900 souls + titanite) ...
That is, in a minute about 3500 souls + an object
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

zvelya Sad
advice of some kind. Firstly, in order for all the skeletons to fall, you need to wait until they all enter the bridge, and they are too stupid to enter the whole heap at once. Therefore, there are usually 900-1800 souls there.
It's easier to farm in a ruined capital city, in a swamp with toxins. With a chest of mimics, a ring and a shield, about 20k comes out on souls in 4 minutes.
You can speed up the process using pyromancy. Enemies there are weak to her.

A
Aziflow 10.11.21

You can farm in the Mausoleum of the dragon family (Archdragon Peak), where the magician will always respawn the mob, for which they give 4k (I farm 150-170k there in 15 minutes)

z
zvelya 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
Tell me where to get the Mimic's chest? And is there a ring that increases the chance of a drop?

M
Marty52 10.11.21

In general, (in my opinion) the best farm is three golden winged (fat) knights on the roof of the archive. On NG, 13,000 drops from one of them, and from the others, in my opinion, a different amount, but definitely not less.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

zvelya The Mimic
Chest is dropped from a random Mimic. It seems like the chance is higher if you first put him to sleep and pick up the drop. I already fell 2.
There is a ring for a drop chance. Found in a cage with Siegward of Catarina on his quest.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Marty52
but they are three. not all are so skillful and thick)

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

Another option is the Dragon Barracks. There the knight sits with 4k souls + a guaranteed large shard of titanite, if the fragment of titanite is lucky.

D
Devilor 10.11.21

In my opinion, here is the best farm:

z
zvelya 10.11.21

Devilor
In the Dragon Barracks, the knight near the fire gives 4000 souls - I think it will be faster

O
Opened 10.11.21

Aziflow correctly says, the most farming place that I have met is an endless respawning phantom in the dragon's limit
PS 4k souls in 20 seconds

s
siame 10.11.21

You better advise that closer to the beginning. For example, right after the pontiff lies a bunch of dead and not quite giants. With a chest on his head and a ring of a silver serpent, 6k drops from the giant. The giant that lies under the wall itself is not shelled by pyromancers and you can not be distracted by them.
In general, I used to farm like that. From the Pontiff he fled to the giant (one), then to the silver knights. On the far right path I ran the first one and jumped down to the platform, from it - to a safe place on the stairs. From there, he slowly carried all five archers out of the bow. He put on his head mimic only before the last shot, in order to save estus. From each knight 4k with a trifle.
Easy mod. Plus, this is probably the first place where fragments of norms fall. There are two from each knight, sometimes a large one. And the details of their set.