3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Emori bleyn 10.11.21 03:01 pm

illusionary walls (Dark Souls 3)

Who found the illusory walls, please tell me how they open, with a blow or with an action button?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

blow

D
Devilor 10.11.21

While playing now I meet like a wall, there is a clue in front of it, there is an illusion in front of it .... You beat any reaction, and there are a lot of such clues ... Does Shkolota write or bugs? Who has not encountered this?

D
DOCTOR DIESEL 10.11.21

Devilor
was yesterday, they wrote and the wall is quite real. At the very beginning, the crow's nest has a wall behind which you can get hold of a ring of a silver snake, by the way, you don't need to pay 20,000 souls there)

D
Devilor 10.11.21

DOCTOR DIESEL
Thank you, I understand, otherwise I'm tired of hammering these walls. To tear off the hands of the writers))))
I grabbed the ring)))) And the key that for 20k does it lead to where the chest with the ring was?

D
DOCTOR DIESEL 10.11.21

Devilor
just everyone is talking about the nest and 20,000 souls, so the thought crept into me that this is connected, I could be wrong.

D
Devilor 10.11.21

DOCTOR DIESEL
It seems to me that there is a passage somewhere higher, if you look at this turret ... I will buy it for the sake of curiosity)

P
PRIVA 10.11.21

yes, believe everything, I generally write next to the cliff, wings will help)

probably someone thinks that you can fly in the game)