3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DHK 10.11.21 03:01 pm

The sorcerer has disappeared. Sanctified Gem (Dark Souls 3)

In general, such a problem, the sorcerer in front of the pyromancer disappeared. I didn't kill, I handed him his books and that's it. Just in case, he prayed for his sins, but he still does not exist.
And problem number two, the blacksmith does not want to do illuminated hardening. He collected all the little things, did not miss anything (a friend went through all the quests, he also has training).
I add screenshots

PS In the temple, I killed only a girl in armor, who at the beginning of the swamp stood with the guys, he also gave a blue covenant. Killed because he came up with a covenant of fingers and she said, now we will be enemies and after. once she chops me.
Help anyone with what you can, kind people.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 10.11.21

DHK the
sorcerer in front of the pyromancer disappeared.
If he bought all the magic from him, he went into the archives.

the blacksmith does not want to do illuminated hardening.
That means he didn’t find coal for him. He is guarded by the Dark Spirit in the swamps.

In the temple, he killed only the girl in armor, who at the beginning of the swamp stood with the boys, he still gave the blue covenant. Killed because he came up with a covenant of fingers and she said, now we will be enemies and after. once she chops me.
They are two different girls. And it would be better if you killed Sirris, and not Anri.

D
DHK 10.11.21

Marty52
I watched all the videos on youtube and everywhere they say about 4 ashes. 1 at the knight, 1 in the swamp house, 1 in Anor Londo and one in the dungeon. I have collected all 4 of what the screenshots say, but there is no hardening. I didn't buy anything from the sorcerer, I'm just offended that he left.

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

DHK
Coal Connoisseur allows you to make consecrated

M
Marty52 10.11.21

DHK
and everywhere it is said about 4 ashes
So I looked at people who do not know what they are talking about. As AleXStein said, a coal expert is needed. And as I said, this coal is in the swamps.