3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plus92 10.11.21 03:01 pm

Bowery communications tower bug (Batman: Arkham Origins)

After I use the device and guess the word - DO NOT ENTER - the green image of the Riddler hangs. More precisely, it does not freeze, but simply scrolls, there are no subtitles and it spins endlessly. If you press Ctrl, then it simply exits the ransomware, GCR appears on the monitor screens, and the main screen with the lock goes out. Tell me who faced this problem
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snake_2789 10.11.21

Plus92
Hi. Tell me please, do you have a pirate or a lick?

d
deIIis 10.11.21

The pirate had all the rules, start over the level.
Or you can't solve the riddle.
If only I could provide a screen.

S
Snake_2789 10.11.21

Once upon a time there was a similar bug with a tower, but it was fixed long ago.

P
Plus92 10.11.21

BAC 777
Thanks for the answer) But I have already passed the game for a long time. I had to play pirate, repack. Nothing helped with the license, still not fixed)

P
Plus92 10.11.21

deIIis
Yes, thanks for the advice, I started the game again, deleted and reinstalled and used other solutions - the problem did not help.
Pirate + repack - it turned out to be the only correct solution to the problem)

P
Plus92 10.11.21

BAC 777
Hello, there was a license - I blew it to hell, it was never fixed. Repacks are working, everything is smooth on them, so it's better to download a pirate.

S
Snake_2789 10.11.21

Plus92
Hi yes I agree in the game there are a lot of bugs left, but to date I have not seen such bugs in the license. The game was played on a license more than once, including with the
PS DLC, the game was bought in the incentive in 2015.