3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Georgy Eliseev 10.11.21 03:01 pm

Broken multiplayer (Dark Souls)

At one point, I stopped seeing call signs, player tips. Watchdog shows 0 nodes on server 7. On other servers, the same crap. It's been a few days already. The version is "vanilla". I bought it a week ago (I lost it online after a couple of days of play). transferred from pirates. Creating new characters, deleting old ones, reinstalling the game, changing the download server in the incentive and subscribing to the beta version did not change anything ((((Here's what to do now? What's the matter and how to fix it?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor227 10.11.21

Have you tried to wait? I went to the 6th server for the first time - after 5 minutes the first player appeared in the list, after another 5 minutes the next one, and so until everyone appeared, I had to wait a very long time, I thought then that this feature was not working.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Georgy Eliseev
Online now - very small, very. You know perfectly well why.

G
Georgy Eliseev 10.11.21

I tried to wait. My friend (the difference is 5 levels with him) is fine. He sees both the call signs and hints. But I have nothing (I don’t even see his sign (I have the boss of the location, but he’s dead) ...

d
drag_in 10.11.21

now online is not small, it was completely disabled. Everyone hopes that at the start of DC3. And there are more people in the game now than in the last half of the year. 4-8k constantly.