3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21 03:01 pm

Hard friezes (Quantum Break)

Hello everyone.
I know that the game is poorly optimized and very demanding.
But, sometimes hard friezes begin, while the monitoring of the system shows that neither percent nor vidyuha nor RAM are used to the maximum.
System: I7-3770k, GeForce 780 3gb, ddr3 8gb.
The settings are all on average.
Can someone tell me what?
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 10.11.21

-MochilOFF-
But, sometimes hard friezes begin, while monitoring the system shows that neither percent nor vidyuha nor RAM are used to the maximum.
What about the disc?

R
Richards 10.11.21

There is no sense in the computer, and in boxing. Here either wait for the optimization or take the console box when they bring this optimization xs in general.
In short, they did it for amd iron.

R
Richards 10.11.21

By the way, dark souls 3 also rode with the port)))

-
-MochilOFF- 10.11.21

Nikita237
The game is on SSD Plextor M5pro

O
Oleg Bervinov 10.11.21

Richards
I have amd and lags terribly, including black artifacts with anti-aliasing enabled. In the library, for example, in the first act, I actually watched the slideshow. This despite the fact that I have a witcher at high 50fps.

b
burn the console 10.11.21

Oleg Bervinov
At least write what card I have on R9 280X 40 fps at maximum.

O
Oleg Bervinov 10.11.21

burn console
gigabyte r9 280x, 8gb ram, amd fx-8320

b

Oleg Bervinov
Set the drivers to 16-4-1Hotfix http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download/desktop?os=Windows+10+-+64
But I have suspicions that it sags when you load textures with a disk -I have a game on SSD and keeps its 40 fps at maximum. Another game is very bad for the processor, maybe the 8320 does not cope, but this is not a fact.

O
Oleg Bervinov 10.11.21

burn the console
yes no, the percentage is not particularly loaded.
The drivers, the katalist have been updated to the most current ones.
lol, of course, once you have ssd.
But this does not change the main thing, the game is not wildly optimized, although I really liked it. Since I bought r9, I have not even met such friezes in Unity. Moreover, not the entire location, but a specific area, as soon as you leave it, for example, you pass through the door, everything is ok.

b

Oleg Bervinov
Well, I found two such areas, the drawdowns were up to 35 fps, but for a couple of seconds, where the location with the cars and you climb to the window and even earlier the room with the boxes, I still do not go through waiting for a patch for resolution standards and not an upscale from 720p so that remove the soap, then I will continue.

b

Oleg Bervinov
Drivers are not a katalist and Crimson should be, have you messed up anything?

O
Oleg Bervinov 10.11.21

no burn to the console
, I didn't mix anything up, the driver pumps and puts the catalist center

D
Den4ikRZK 10.11.21

There were also friezes hard at 1080 and at low (config in the profile), I installed the 362.00 drivers and the friezes were almost gone, now you can at least play. And the friezes were due to lack of video memory.