3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CiaphasCain 10.11.21 03:01 pm

Bug Compensation (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Every player who encounters bugs such as missing characters and backpacks in The Division will receive hundreds of Phoenix Credits.

Those gamers who have lost characters or encountered a backpack bug will receive 500 Phoenix credits each and 10 pieces of all top materials: fabrics, technologies, weapon parts, tools and electronics.

You can use Phoenix credits for your own purposes - to buy things, schemes, materials, and more.

In addition, everyone who logs into The Division this weekend will receive an additional 150 Phoenix Credits to compensate for daily quests that have been down three days in a row.

Bug compensation will be issued in the next couple of weeks.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arthur Stein 10.11.21

And what about those who still haven't been given pre-order gear? Techsap is silent.

C
CiaphasCain 10.11.21

Arthur Stein
Et xs, try to ask them a question again.

A
Arthur Stein 10.11.21

CiaphasCain
Their calls are answered by an answering machine, but requests to the technical control department are not answered at all.

_
__DOC__ 10.11.21

Good news, it's a pity I didn't have anything missing and there were no bugs.

L
Len [02] 10.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/tom_clancys_the_division/the_division_igroki_stolknuvshiesya_s_bagami_poluchat_kompensatsiyu-191760/
Why this topic? For the totally dumb / blind / in the tank?

C
CiaphasCain 10.11.21

Len [02]
didn't notice: D

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Arthur Stein
I do not give out all the armor still a long time ago sent

A
Apolinariy85 10.11.21

CiaphasCain
Are you sick ? Do your eyes hurt?

C
CiaphasCain 10.11.21

Apolinariy25
no, but I'm glad you asked

O
Oleg Bervinov 10.11.21

Arthur Stein is
strange, they answered me on the day of contact, and the clothes came the very next day.