3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21 03:03 pm

PVP (Dark Souls 3)

A confidential question has arisen. I like to play without this mode. I know, to get rid of the annoying red phantoms, you can select the local mode. I chose. But for some reason, even then I can write with chalk and I am encouraged. I heard that there is another way to get rid of the phantoms of the color of the USSR flag. The question is - how, since even killing the boss does not stop annoying PvP schnicks.
I do not mind fighting, albeit without experience, since I am an explorer and play for myself. Yes, and sometimes I want to explore without straining. Actually, the azure covenant did not help much with the blue phantoms.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 10.11.21

THURISAZ
As an option, black crayon, or something like that, you have from the start of the game. He must break the connection with the phantoms, but I don’t know how it will work with the invaders, I haven’t met yet. It looks like a white chalk of summoning, only painted in black.
Also, if there is a seed of giants and it works the same as in the previous parts, then you can provide the invaders with a fun life, because after using this thing, the mobs begin to attack the enemies, and they do not expect this.
Well, or it's stupid to turn off the Internet. This is the most reliable.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 10.11.21

THURISAZ
Azure Covenant, essentially bullshit, try to prevent the game from accessing the Internet through a firewall.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

THURISAZ wrote:
Even killing the boss does not stop annoying PVP players.
Something in general has never invaded me. ((

R
Richards 10.11.21

Download a pirate if you don't want to mess up, there are enough enemy phantoms offline.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Just run without coal. What is the problem? No one has ever invaded me in 30 hours. Pvpshus only when I myself feel like it.
"I don't want to be online, but I write in chalk and for some reason they call me" ... Sounds strange)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

Toxa95
As an option, black crayon, or something like that, you have from the start of the game.
I tried it somehow - it didn't help. Although maybe I'm lying to myself. Then I'll try.

Ubisoft quality mark The
Azure Covenant is, in fact, bullshit, try to prevent the game from accessing the Internet through a firewall.
I love to farm souls in co-op =) I am a co-op at heart.

Ogyr4ig
Without coal? Exactly. I somehow forgot that this is an analogue of devastation. In the sense of hollow. As an option.

Richards
No thanks. I love licenses.

In general, thank you all.

0000Ptasha
Something in general has never
entered me. Zadolbali invade the Forest of Torment.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

THURISAZ
Black crayon, by the way, only works for friendly phantoms. It would be cheating to banish red and purple ones to them :)

Running without coal is a great option, because You can summon friendly phantoms without coal.

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
Um, since when? Nobody is called up without coal. Only if the Reds can be summoned

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Pomu4
Secretly, there is a miracle that allows you to do this.

O
Opened 10.11.21

don't use coal and that's it