3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Uchigatana (Dark Souls 3)

Guys, if anyone knows the initial damage indicators of this pick, write be weasel. And then I already pumped it by +6 and I can't compare it with the newly found pieces of iron (I don't remember the initial stats). Well, I don't know if it makes sense to download them, whether they will be better or worse.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seria 10.11.21

The site is screened, it is written 115.
Spoiler

R
Roman Suhenko 10.11.21

And what are the scaling values ​​at 10+

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Roman Suhenko
I have utigatana +9, damage 231 + 138 (dexterity 40 (taking into account ring 45), strength 20), scaling C. The
black katana will be a little steeper, but it is short.
Chaos Blade +4 has a scaling S, damage 162 + 205, bleeding in damage is better than all other katanas.

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

Washing Pole, as for me, is the very norm of a katana. Firstly, it is very long, approximately like the UGS. Secondly, excellent damage at +10 - 252 with D / C stats.
Sold by the maid

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

this is the weakest of the katanas, then there will be a Dry Leaf (or drying), a dark blade and a blade of chaos, and all have higher stats, so you need to change the utikatana to anything by the middle of the game

S
SvichA 10.11.21

And the dark current (given for the secret ending) is not better than all these katanas?

D
Devill666 10.11.21

SvichA
you can just kill a woman - it will drop. no, not better, she just has a different fighting stance and that's it.
the top among all katanas is the Drying Pole, it is the longest, and this is the most important thing you sharpen it for sharpness and scale B. play all the rules

O
Opened 10.11.21

yet it seemed to me that this is the most epic chaos blade, long and maksimalnyyDevill666 damage
can be more that of a drying pole? (where it is in the sense)

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Opened
ash, I don't remember whose, you need to give to the old woman and she will sell a katana)