3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
4QS 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Performance dropped (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Before the problem, I played calmly at medium settings. The problem appeared unexpectedly, went away for half an hour, and after the next launch, loading the game became prohibitively long, and earlier it took 45-60 seconds. And the game itself began to slow down even at the lowest settings. Help me please!
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jc jensen 10.11.21

I had this when the cat climbed into the cooler, check

L
Loopy fox 10.11.21

Lickin 'game? On SSD or railway?
With other games how?

M
Mictlantecuhtli 10.11.21

Look at the processes. Most likely launched something. Or it started itself. Maybe the antivirus has turned on the check. In general, there are hundreds of reasons. Google - check everything.

4QS 10.11.21

Arcanul Pirate
, with the rest of the rules

L
Loopy fox 10.11.21

4QS
Try to throw the save and reinstall the game. With the latest patch. At one time, this was the only thing that helped.

A
Aleksandr2242 10.11.21

Arcanul
if he has a gogh version, then this is not a pirate anyway.

S
Sanchez ramirez 10.11.21

Restart the computer, epta.

_
_LiMoN_ 10.11.21

Pirate
Heretic.
In general, check the PC for overheating.

B
Bald_piston 10.11.21

4QS, check the running processes in the task manager for suspicious ones. Sometimes, it happens, a miner is slipped into a crack, which loads the system.
If everything is ok with the processes, then look at the temperature of the PC (vidyahi, protsa, hard), clean it from dust, replace the thermal paste, put extra. fan / check the serviceability of the installed ones.

b
beast-pixar 10.11.21

I was slowing down after installing the last nvidia driver. Works fine on old

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

4QS Roll
back the system a day ago.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.11.21

4QS
It was similar, take a look at your monitoring.

Then I looked in the task manager, turned off some processes there, and everything went away

M
Mark Rivin 10.11.21

I think that this is Windows Update, which, through svchost, eats the processor and hard.
Open the service tab in the task manager, find and disable it. Below are the screenshots under the spoiler.
Hope it helps =)
Spoiler