3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mainframe13 07.11.19 11:19 am

Experience 4 episodes (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

As you are ending games, liked or disappointed?
Share your impressions.
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mama Stiflera 07.11.19

Mainframe13 wrote:How do you like the ending of the game, liked or disappointed?
Initially wanted to scold (well, kind of a secondary character from the first season), and then I was surprised by the true ending. Yes, emotions are not the same that was in the first season, but it's a decent ending, which managed to tickle nerves and the need to know. As happy endings in 95% of modern games are not provided (especially in game) and the entire franchise of The Walking Dead, put a well-deserved 10 out of 10 (although the last thought that put such a high rating)

V
Vladimir0226 07.11.19

Great ending and final.

N
NightHawkreal 07.11.19

I almost believed, second time I got scammed, bad. The logic of course is lame, but damn what emotions. It is a pity I missed Lilly, well and figs with it.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 07.11.19

Everything is super, touched to the quick by the episode and the whole season))

g
grafon ekspress 07.11.19

Sorry at the end appeared the one with whom it all began.

V
Vasya Kuznecov 07.11.19

the ending is wonderful!!!but not a lot disappointed that Clem no legs left(((but at least still alive is happy)))

M
Mainframe13 07.11.19

Vasya Kuznetsov
Yes, without a leg... but at least she's alive, Lee is not a ride :(

N
NightHawkreal 07.11.19

Vasya Kuznetsov
She must not escape.

z
zaxari 07.11.19

Logically a leg cut off it was too late, time after ukcosa's enough to cutting connecti did not help

N
NightHawkreal 07.11.19

zaxari
There is clearly no hours passed, Abel Vaughn saved the same. More annoying that it was cut with an axe which just opened a zombie without bandages and medicines, and then Ajay was able to pull Clem out. It seems she not only balls of steel, but everything else.

a
ayyrasmus 07.11.19

Of course came out super crooked with the technical part, bad animations, hovering, all together roughly almost the level of Polish on an indie, but you can forgive, knowing their difficult situation. But the story in my opinion tried to end well, and IMHO they did it

z
zaxari 07.11.19

NightHawkreal

As he pulled it really neponyal..
A lot of time has passed. as we know from the comics/TV series, it is necessary to cut once after the bite.
Abel could bite immediately after his arm cut off.

V
Vasya Kuznecov 07.11.19

in General, two endings or all the same one?

M
Mainframe13 07.11.19

Vasya Kuznetsov In fact the ending is one Clem survives, just different versions of who will die(violet/Luis or Ten) and as victims(of LIUs language - violet eyes).
PS: If you kill Lily at the end of episode 3 she will remain alive and will survive securise boy???

N
NightHawkreal 07.11.19

Mainframe13
If not to kill, it will wash off, and the guy is likely to die, remained to cover the withdrawal.

N
NightHawkreal 07.11.19

Developed by the way gave a comment on regedit about what happened in the final - Clem lost consciousness from the pain, Adjei lit a fire (as she did in the cave) and cauterize the wound, and pulled the foot with rope that was lying nearby. Then broke zombyakov that pushed at the grating, put Clem in the car, her smeared guts and barely dragged to school, and then she was sick a long time. But the infection was slowed down because Clem above the bite was an open wound.

j
jekovalov 07.11.19

Very creative approach at skybond, able to cheer to finish the story of Clementine, launched teltalle. Emotions are running high from experienced moments Clem and her friends. There are no words. It is a pity that more will not continue, sorry(could in the future to tie her leg as Miller).... If the judge logically, the guys can not long is school due to the food requirements, etc. Ah, okay, what I))) Decent game with its unusual story about children surviving in a post-Apocalypse. From me personally proud 10(Presti, Metro)))

D
Dragonsan 07.11.19

A worthy end to a wonderful story in which you become attached to a character, which sad to part with them, but no one bothers, ever again will plunge into the story of Lee and Clementine, but those first emotions that you experienced when you first came to know this story probably will not feel...
Skybond well done, decently finished the story that began with taltal... but the question arises, what would happen if they were doing season 4? Maybe we would have waited even more emotions and feelings? alas, know it's not for us...
The only thing I wanted from them, if suddenly something happens, then to do a proper remaster of the first season on a new engine, it would be a wonderful gift for all fans.

p
pashalet 07.11.19

First, congratulations on... the final round. We waited and waited. Wait! No more innuendo, and guesswork, sitting room, analysts and so on. The points are placed. How well? Another question. It is seen that tried to impress. After the bankruptcy of Teyla game some time in the HYIP. And Skybond understand, sitting in a puddle - they'll catch macneish rays of diarrhea. Hence the attempts in the end (budget, not really straining the resources known to the non-profit project) is still washed down from the wreckage of the final right Walking: with blackjack and supremely better.

I liked. Returning back to the sense of variation! Story fork really is! And even if they are few, it is still a breakthrough compared to the beginning of the final season. Again, it is good that Skye chose a balanced ending: not falling neither into the black hopelessness nor diabetes minute more a thousand years, Ala they're all healthy and as if nothing had happened. I would like more options, but to complain a sin. I liked the ending - despite the many screenwriting mistakes.

The General feeling? Overall good. You know, after a really cool game, there's always this slight feeling of emptiness. I want everything to reflect, share impressions. After the credits of the finale is all that I have to be fully present. Then the game is affected. Cool, long story ended. It's sad... and it's great - we've finally told all to the end, despite some tight moments, plot lapses and excesses on the ground. I am glad I passed the final and a bit jealous of those: who have yet.

N
Next-gen2015 07.11.19

Just finished the passage. A storm of emotions, mostly positive. For me, that Clem survived, even with such a loss. I'm upset because this story was completed(???), sad. If you want, you can make a sequel, but obviously it will not be in the near future. And if this continuation involves the death of Clem, then I don't need it! All the seasons I prayed for only one, so it was all good after a bite, I said goodbye to her, she cursed the developers, was worth, was in despair, and I was glad when I heard that What are you doing, you klutz?) I teared up time and again in the final episode, but how well that last tears - they were tears of joy) Devastation, as above noticed people the same thing, because the story hooked, and how. Clementine - you're in my heart, no matter how loudly it may sound, I'm going to miss you, and hope still to see you) Great game, thanks developers, and thanks for a good end. It was not necessary.