3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
good343 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Tips) (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone!
Then I watched the video and
chatted on this issue ... Druid fisura pvp and pc should not be done, and what things are needed ...
Give advice
21 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 10.11.21

You better pump the grower

B
Bitard 10.11.21

Things are needed expensive, as elsewhere, and if you are going to collect pvp-pc, then pvp-pc is clearly not a druid, alas. Well, perhaps vs those whose gear was not close to the opponent's gear for a couple of orders of magnitude, in other cases - the druid does with swallowing. In the chat, you were not offered to share your gear or throw off the password from the account, by the way? If you know what I mean.)

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Alexey Bitardsky
I think one order is enough.

I
Immense 10.11.21

good343 wrote:
worth doing no

g
good343 10.11.21

Here once on the PG there was such a druid "BAAL" they say he dragged everyone to hell with his fissure.
Aleksey Bitardsky.
What kind of things are needed?

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

good343, not BAAL, but BAAI. As I understand it, this is purely pc - maximum damage, minimum protection. he did not enter into fights, he had an accomplice in the throne, with the help of which he jumped sharply and keeled 1-4 bodies at once. about gear xs, but I think there is Ravenlore on the head, and in hand - a crystal sword with 6 fire facets.

I
Immense 10.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
there is Ravenlore on his head, and in his hand is a crystal sword with 6 fire facets.
And the monarch is faceted by them. And probably armor.

g
good343 10.11.21

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Immense, in short, yes, facets in all holes. ;-)

g
good343 10.11.21

I found these screenshots in the net, so I became interested in this Persian, not when I did not do any problems with the flares, it will just be a shame to invest so much money and there will be no fun (

I
Immense 10.11.21

good343
good343 wrote:
but there will be no fun
Only br pk, what's the point? Better then close with the same success. Plus, she can not only be on br :)

i
ixdon 10.11.21

Ah, I saw that. You scatter all sorts of crap, jump into the port and immediately set the host for everyone. That moron even managed to kill someone a couple of times, but what surprised me most of all was that he was always given a party after he PC-shit. It looks like this:
1: Dru throws fire crap (I don't remember what it is called there - either fissure, or volcano)
xxx was slain by Druid
yyy was slain by Druid
Druid: p
Druid: pp
Druid has joined your party to fight against forces of the evil.
Druid has expressed hostility to you.
xxx was slain by Druid
yyy was slain by Druid
Druid: p
Druid has joined your party to fight against forces of the evil.
GOTO 1

And then there is a completely invincible enchantment in pvp: this is a druid-summoner. Why invincible? Because he stands in the city and summons a bear. And already the bear goes out of the gate to fight.

m
malloc 10.11.21

it seems to me that good343 is negative.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

ixdon, I don’t understand the logic, why, if the herd continues to give party to the baker, is he a moron? )
when I was in front of me, he was keel not a couple of times, but more often. party was given to him by an accomplice. and if he was not there, he swayed corny with everyone, waiting for the arrival of the new ones. the rules of the scheme, sho wrong?

g
good343 10.11.21

Guys, this is certainly great, but I really need to find out how to put on an imeeno fissura, here on xts such a friend from 1 caste killed 96 assa, I wonder what he is wearing, and if it is stupid to insert all the fakets, that's enough

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

here on xts such a friend from 1 caste killed 96 assa, I'm interested in
good343, with this I would start! ; D
well, I already expressed my "fi" (ravenlore + 6 ffacet cs) and I think I was right. Pirya here advised me not to write that I do not rummage, so I rummage. ;-)

g
good343 10.11.21

Well, what's the question, the ravenlor has a torch 5/5 armor 4 faceta po 4/5 5/4 2 faceta v pb 5/5 mara, arah, spirit shit (poka 4to) 3 sk u torch, poka dmg low .. .. test delal 80+ barely penetrates

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

good343, xs, at the same time I did not see the convoys, and the people fell in batches. we are talking about noobs, esessno, no one there puts on a fire obsorb. barely breaks through what target?

I
Immense 10.11.21

good343 wrote: it is
stupid to insert all the fakets.
You can close the question. But again, in my opinion, it is closer. If you are on hc, you probably heard about Die-Die.

D
DiamondDead 10.11.21

good343 wrote:
I really need to find out how to put
on a fissure, everything in facets, what is not in facets, then for skill, in stash there are skills and resins for cuts