3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21 03:03 pm

Bleeding, fire, lightning ... which is better (Dark Souls 3)

Please explain clearly what is the trick with the bleeding effect. For example, fire, it is even visually visible that the reptile has fried. The same goes for lightning, magic, darkness. And with bleeding - figs you will understand whether there is an effect or not (it is not even visible).
Although many streamers say that bleeding is one of the best applied effects.
Whoever thinks - share, otherwise the bastards are not inserted childishly (the death counter has exceeded a hundred and only the first boss is defeated).
Spoiler I know, I know that he is crooked, but .... what he really is (besides, most likely, I'm not the only one).
17 Comments
Sort by:
f
furkot 10.11.21

bleeding and poison must be stacked (fill the scale) in order for it to damage the beginning, each weapon has a different overlay number, plus the victim's resistance is taken into account. And lightning / fire, etc. strikes immediately.

A
Aziflow 10.11.21

Perhaps he acts like a player, i.e. after stacking, bleeding takes away hp.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

So, it seems, the bleeding of stamina relieves ... No?

E
Eribira 10.11.21

Bleeding deals great instant damage after the gauge is full.

W
Went181 10.11.21

Zwai of Chaos is the coolest weapon.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Bleeding is a good effect, but it does not work on all opponents. And in pvp, hardly anyone will let themselves be beaten as much as necessary to fill the scale. Instant elemental damage is best. Well, or fizuron ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

And where on the enemy can you see this scale? There is only a strip of life and that's it.
And what type of damage is the most top-end (except for physical damage, of course) and affects most enemies?

E
Ex021 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Everything depends on the resistance of the enemies. But to be honest, I think fire is the best, it always helps.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Ex021
disagrees. lightning - top. there has always been, is and will be a treadmill. + she also has the largest scale,
but in general you take and sharpen your weapon with stones so that it is sharp / heavy and there the bonuses become good

E
Ex021 10.11.21

Devill666 Do
n't tell me. Lightning was the top in 2 parts, but here fire just saves me, especially at the beginning against all sorts of leeches and other shit.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Ex021
and the first part? on all wikis they write that if you do not want to join the blades, then lightning (equivalent to the most powerful tempering) is your choice.
but here the light has the smallest requirements, therefore it is popular)

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Devill666
Not that kind of fire and undemanding if you invest in it, and not just indulge in it. The black sphere of darkness requires 20 intelligence and faith each, this is the same as investing up to 40 for one, just diluted in bursts. He has not yet grown to the most powerful lightning, but it is already clearly visible that fire is not inferior to magic damage, and in some cases even exceeds. Let's see what happens when my intellect and faith are equal to 50, there all the magic will become available, and the increments will become the same.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

at_sagor
I'm talking about the fire buff = D
it's the cheapest of all. for example, on a knight, it was enough to have two stats to raise faith and intellect from 9 to 10. that's all. buff as much as you want)

E
Ex021 10.11.21

Devill666
Dude, try +10 with fire weapon, lightning is practically nothing compared to that. I do not argue against some opponents, she is good. But fire is power.

J
JOtaroro 10.11.21

lightning and magic dominate. pyromancy is simply deshovaya and mistakenly believe that fire dominates, although in fact there was only a spell in the first ds "blade of the dark moon" better than lightning and magic. darkness is slightly worse than magic.
poisons, bleeding do not work well without a lot of series of blows.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Ex021
and the ashy lords have fire resistance, in all the soft creature games the fire was cool because of the small requirement = D
no one bothers you to sharpen the talisman / bell to +10 and beat oh-oh-oh how painful. but in general, lightning is very expensive. ran with darkness before. and now, just buffing myself, sacred dinner, defense in depth, lightning and everything. damage 580

E
Ex021 10.11.21

Devill666
I wrote that at the beginning it is good. And bosses are a completely different matter.